Lost my save

Unico

Hey

i lost my GTA san andreas save sad.gif i was on the Police Wheels mission, mission number 83 i think

can someone please help me and give me a save around that mission ?

i think i have version 2 of the game wink.gif

would be great smile.gif

I don't have a save, but you could use Demarest's Mission Passers, available here to whiz through the game and customize a save exactly to your tastes/needs.

I don't have a save, but you could use Demarest's Mission Passers, available here to whiz through the game and customize a save exactly to your tastes/needs.

NO!!!

it was bacause of that i lost it sad.gif the save got destroyed sad.gif

mikeswi has made PC Save File Backups and you can get the "Cop Wheels" mission save from it. Link here.

There's a chance that they won't work with your game though, as you have stated that you own Version 2 and those save files don't seem to work that well with V2.

user posted image

There's a chance that they won't work with your game though, as you have stated that you own Version 2 and those save files don't seem to work that well with V2.

If in case they don't work, you can try putting them through pdescobar's converter.

If in case they don't work, you can try putting them through pdescobar's converter.

i have tryed that

but something happened, and i wasent able to install it