GTA VCS Emulation Guide

Rybazs

• 2 weeks later...
CthulhuFhtagn

Yeah, been there, done that. I've emulated it long ago.

However, the other topic about emulation was locked. I don't know why. I think it was because emulation is associated with warez, but isn't it like saying that GTAForums should be locked if a single user of it uses an illegal copy of GTA?

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

However, the other topic about emulation was locked. I don't know why. I think it was because emulation is associated with warez, but isn't it like saying that GTAForums should be locked if a single user of it uses an illegal copy of GTA?

I'm also interested in emulation. If you own a original copy of VCS and you dump the BIOS from your PS2, then it shouln't be warez... I personally think that emulation isn't warez.

Also, that says that it is 'Playable'. That means that you can play the game to the end. ph34r.gif

Edited by [CTD]LaBan

yeah, some people may dump all of the stuff themselves, but it's so much easier to just "acquire" everything online.

and most people will go that route, which will only lead to discussion of it.

people using warez on this forum aren't cause to shut the forum down, because nobody discusses it. and if you don't tell somebody how to get ahold of this stuff then everything is fine.

if the site doesn't promote illegal means of playing the game, then the site can't be held liable of someone elses actions, non-related to the site.

simple as that.

Is there a guide or something on how to get the BIOS from the game? I have the game itself, so I'm not talking about any warez stuff.

Is there a guide or something on how to get the BIOS from the game? I have the game itself, so I'm not talking about any warez stuff.

So do i, i have both PSP and PS2 but is there anyway to extract the BIOS?

i checked the pics on the russian site they are cool! in my opinion emulation isnt warez (depends) i have a emulator for N64 (i did have a n64 ages ago)

EDIT: nvm my friend who is nearly a "PS2 haxx0r" extracted me the BIOS here, it runs but the problem is i get 7 fps >_<

Edited by Jony92

No, how on earth are we supposed to know that? No discussion, that's all.

Policy states no warez, and the network is about Rockstar's games so we tend to support them and their moneymaking business.