Uzi Money

LAUGH_INSURANCE

LAUGH_INSURANCE

I never did pass this mission when I played the PS2 version. How on earth are we supposed to pass the telephone drive-by mission Uzi Money? We are supposed to shoot the gang members dressed in purple but the gang members in red start shooting at my car and their other men in vans keep coming out of nowhere and crashing into me and causing my car to keep catching fire as well as knocking my aim off course. This mission has nothing to do with those interfering buggers. I've also had members of the public such as taxi drivers crashing into me. I thought of driving back and forth behind a wall to at least stop the vans crashing into me but all the gang members are mostly in the other street so I can't reach them. I always fail where I either run out of time or I get wasted.

user posted image

I had the same problem when doing this mission. I passed it by going to the street that is behind your garage in Wichita Gardens (upper level). In that street there are always pedestrians, but no vehicles. Also, if your car still catches on fire, you can get more cars from your garage, or directly use Ray's bulletproof Patriot.

I would suggest you park some fast cars in your garage, like Infernus and cheetah before you start the mission. As long as you keep at a good speed and don't slow down to much, you should be fine. Also you should kill Purple Nines outside your Witchita Gardens hideout, because the Hoods Rumpo don't drive there.

When I did that mission I used a taxi to do the drive by. I wouldn't recommend the fastest car since a few shots could blow them up. All you have to do is park up before shooting and wait for like 5 or 6 to gather and then shoot and drive far away and then come back and drive down the street so they can't really follow.

With the taxis bumping into you, I would believe the gang members hijacked the car and are bouncing you but I am not sure. It's been a while. tounge.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I never did pass this mission when I played the PS2 version. How on earth are we supposed to pass the telephone drive-by mission Uzi Money? We are supposed to shoot the gang members dressed in purple but the gang members in red start shooting at my car and their other men in vans keep coming out of nowhere and crashing into me and causing my car to keep catching fire as well as knocking my aim off course. This mission has nothing to do with those interfering buggers. I've also had members of the public such as taxi drivers crashing into me. I thought of driving back and forth behind a wall to at least stop the vans crashing into me but all the gang members are mostly in the other street so I can't reach them. I always fail where I either run out of time or I get wasted.

Its a glitch the same happens to me u cant do anything

It's easier with Ray's bulletproof Patriot.

But be careful of driving along the road by the water. The others can still knock you into the water

Steve