GTA IV Trailer 3

razik

hi everyone i was just wondering when the third trailer will be relesed i think it will come on new years cause it is a major event and what a way to lanch the traler:)

I'm guessing mid-to-late 2008.

I was going to say, "Never" just as a joke, but even this statement looks a bit depressing when someone else says it. Lets hope that if it comes out in mid-2008, it's a fan-made trailer made post game release.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

I believe that the 3rd trailer might come out late January or early February no earlier then that. I also hope to start seeing more info being released by Rock* by the end of December or early January. This is just my opinion.

Tomorrow night, just after the moon rises, Rockstar will project the 'IV' logo on the surface of the moon with a high powered spot light, signaling that the 3rd trailer can now be viewed. Keep your eye on the skys, and hope for a clear night.

i would say around december or January (maybe they will lunch it the 24 dec (25 dec)???

but my guess is sometime in january

hi everyone i was just wondering when the third trailer will be relesed i think it will come on new years cause it is a major event and what a way to lanch the traler:)

Actually I can c the 3rd trailer coming out on new years eve bcuz Liberty City Is Based off Of New York and every year thats where the new year countdown happens soi can c rockstar having a countdown on there website and when the new year begins the video pops up on FX and there website

Just have it in your head that a third trailer will release before the game is released in Rockstar's second quater.

Tomorrow night, just after the moon rises, Rockstar will project the 'IV' logo on the surface of the moon with a high powered spot light, signaling that the 3rd trailer can now be viewed. Keep your eye on the skys, and hope for a clear night.

Now that would be awesome lol.

Actually I can c the 3rd trailer coming out on new years eve bcuz Liberty City Is Based off Of New York and every year thats where the new year countdown happens soi can c rockstar having a countdown on there website and when the new year begins the video pops up on FX and there website

This I could agree with. I don't expect it to come out till some time next year... especially with the delayed launch, it would suit them better to stretch the 3rd trailer release.

This I could agree with. I don't expect it to come out till some time next year... especially with the delayed launch, it would suit them better to stretch the 3rd trailer release.

My guess is that they will give us another trailer in January - half way between the original release date and the pushed back date (or there abouts).