What is this world coming to?

Ronnyboy

I mean look at this it's an ad that needs approval of age!

user posted image

Now there is some idiot saying he is from the future sigh.gif .

And GTA IV is delyed angry.gif , I cant imagine whats next!

What are your predictions?

• Like 1

Well, Bullhonkey parenting i guess. same thing that i think happened to nickelodeon (or what i can remember of it)

Dude that is what they do with most M rated games. And i don't see it stopping unless people start not giving a sh*t.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

I'll tell you what this world is coming to. Dumbasses that don't know sh*t about Deloreans, that's what.

user posted image

unban asmo.

I don't see how putting in any date, that's over 18 would stop anyone from accessing it.

Edited by Miamivicecity

I'll tell you what this world is coming to. Dumbasses that don't know sh*t about Deloreans, that's what.

What, first prototype built in 1978, first released to the public in 1981, originally was supposed to cost 12,000$ thats what gives it the name DMC-12. That enough?

Vanilla Shake

The world is going to sh*t because you claim that you have the best avatar ever. icon13.gif

Edited by Vanilla Shake

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

What, first prototype built in 1978, first released to the public in 1981, originally was supposed to cost 12,000$ thats what gives it the name DMC-12. That enough?

Wikipedia, huh?

user posted image

unban asmo.

f*ck Wikipedia, thats common knoweldge I know thanks to History Channel and there 80's special. Yeah, the Ferrari didnt make it on, but the Delorean did

Guybrush Threepwood

Wikipedia, huh?

If he'd used Wikipedia he would've read:

In October 1976, the first prototype De Lorean DMC-12 was completed by William T. Collins, chief engineer and designer (formerly chief engineer at Pontiac).

Only two years off right? That has to hurt for someone who supposedly knows so much about De Loreans.

I hereby officially declare Ronnyboy the Knower of Nothing.

P.S. - I know you're gonna try to talk your way out of this one, but don't. You've already ousted yourself in car chat, and if you keep up the dumbassery the chances are you'll be pretty much ousted everywhere.

Goon_Sig.jpg

Wow the world is going to hell in a handbasket that they make you put your birthday in a CoD4 advertisement.

sarcasm.gif

EDIT- I see you already put your birthday on there as well.

user posted image

I was most terrified by the Internet Explorer 7 browser. Argh, it goes right to the heart.

Ooooo... I'm dying... farewell, cruel world... farewell, cruel lamp...

The world is heading toward the imminent utterance of, "What is this world coming to?" by one more person with nothing better to say.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

It's a way for younger kids, to say, "wow that game must be totally awesome."

The world is heading toward the imminent utterance of, "What is this world coming to?" by one more person with nothing better to say.

Ahem, he said "What is this world coming too?"

So, I have no idea what the OP is trying to say with his pic, anyone care to explain?

Yeah! Some asshole producers just murdered the Ace Ventura franchise by making a new one starring some fat little bitch as Ace Ventura "Jr." This direct to video monstrosity is targeting an audience that weren't even breathing when the first two movies f*cking came out! Go destroy another franchise, you pricks!

But yeah future people can be bad too.

user posted image

This topic is now about the WTF green monster thingy.

user posted image

Please Discuss.

Signature soon.

Suction Testicle Man

I'm coming to Huey Lewis & The News.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

I edited your topic title because horrible grammar mistakes piss me off. More than they piss Svip off, apparently.

Thank me later.

• 6 years later...
SimsDaniel916

Now there is some idiot saying he is from the future sigh.gif.

Hello from the future.

vfMenzx.jpg

crazyad.jpg

COD 4?

GTA IV delayed?

Windows Messenger?

Yahoo Messenger?

Daaayumm time flies...

• Like 2
6IBTBOM.png

sivispacem

Now there is some idiot saying he is from the future sigh.gif.

Hello from the future.

Goodbye from the present.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4