Sonny forelli?

m0mm0m

I know Sonny Forelli Was killed in GTA VC but you kill him in SA

(GTA Vice City in:1986-GTA San Andreas in:1992)

??????

Edited by Justin

I know Sonny Forelli Was killed in GTA VC but you kill him in SA

(GTA Vice City in:1986-GTA San Andreas in:1992)

??????

Do us a favor and stop posting crap. Put a little thought into your posts.

Edited by bagga rabbit

Claude Vernson

I think he's talking about the guy in Saint Mark's Bistro behind the car with the red arrow above his head, but that's not Sonny Forelli. I'm not sure WHO it actually is but I know it's not Sonny.

Please use spoiler tags when posting spoilers:

spoiler goes here

I've edited them into your post this time.

In the mission Fender Ketchup, you have him tied to the front of your car, but you dint kill him, do you? He just goes away

In the mission Fender Ketchup, you have him tied to the front of your car, but you dint kill him, do you? He just goes away

What does happen to him in the mission The Meat Bussines, when he falls of the wheelchair when he seas you ? It's like he gets a heart attack

What does happen to him in the mission The Meat Bussines, when he falls of the wheelchair when he seas you ? It's like he gets a heart attack

Sorry to break in, but that guy isn't Sonny Forelli. He's Johnny Sindacco.

There ain't no Sonny Forelli in San Andreas.

Maybe he got mized up with Giorgio Forelli cause I heard from like Wiki GTA, Giorgio Forelli got killed in Saint Mark's Bistro mission but I don't remember which one was him and I don't remember if the game mentions his name. Is this correct? If not, can someone clear this up for me please.

Salvatore says in the introduction Ever since Sonny Forelli got blasted in Vice, you all think you can do whatever you want!

Hmm im pretty sure the fender ketchup guy is Sonny Forelli but i have no idea who the Meat business guy is...its not sonny though

Hmm im pretty sure the fender ketchup guy is Sonny Forelli but i have no idea who the Meat business guy is...its not sonny though

Sonny had his GUTS TURNED INSIDE OUT!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Vice City. 1986

You are pretty much worng!

The guy in 'Fender Ketchup' and 'The Meat Business' is the same - Johnny Sindacco. The reason why he has an cardiac arrest is CJ. CJ was the guy who had frightened him to death to find out which mafia was involved in the counterfeit chips racket. It was the Sindacco family. Then when Johnny sees CJ with Rosenborg, he just couldn't take it anymore and dies due to a heart attack (or atleast it looked like an attack).

Dude, it's Johnny Sindacco. Sonny would never take sh*t from cj.

guilty.by.association

Dude, it's Johnny Sindacco. Sonny would never take sh*t from cj.

CJ needs to stop taking sh*t from everyone else smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Johnny Sindacco dies in The Meat Business. But, it's weird because his body just disappears after the cutscene. He was a wimp, anyway! Not fit to be an Underboss to Don Sindacco. But, I have a question: Which Mafia Family were trying to kill CJ in The Meat Business? I thought it was the Forellis, but I'm not sure. Then again, it could be the Sindaccos trying to get revenge for Johnny's death So, which one is it?

Moving along to Saint Mark's Bistro: They didn't really explain who the guy was, he was just introduced as Forelli. Obviously it wouldn't be Sonny since Tommy killed him in Vice City, back in 1986. It was a higher up Forelli, possibly the Don? I know it wouldn't be any of the Forelli Brothers, since they all die in different GTA games. I'm not too sure who this Giorgio fellow is. Although, I heard of him in VC.