taking cover and taking aim

madbosh101

well after reviewing many of the pics of gta iv i found it to be awesome that this will be the first gta title that you will lock onto a wall/car/garbage can etc. I am also impressed by this one pic of niko on the top left where he is taking cover and taking aim at his target.

http://www.gamegrep.com/showimage.php?pos=6&newsid=3307

user posted image

Yeah it's pretty cool I guess. But I'm more of a "kill everything in sight" player rather than the stealthy alternative, so I don't really care.

Yeah this is a really, really good addition to the game. The duck and cover system has been said to be similar to Gears of war. I haven't played the game, but i knows its very good.

gears of war style covering sounds class but is there desructable cover like hiding behind a piece of wood it would break away which would be realistic....

I never saw that purple building before either,looks nice though!!!

"The purple building" lol. Its Rockstars take on the Empire state building. This isnt new, but i must say it does look amazing.

hope it will be one if the buildings that has an interior, that building looks awesome, just think of all of the night life in liberty city.

user posted image

My question is if we will have places to efficiently take cover, in Gears Of War we had objects placed there on purpose to take cover, we won't have concrete blocks lying around in the streets of IV, so how will it be?

We have dumpsters, trash cans, newspaper dispenser's concrete pillars of buildings, vehicles lol the list is huge. There are so many objects to take cover behind.

We have dumpsters, trash cans, newspaper dispenser's concrete pillars of buildings, vehicles lol the list is huge. There are so many objects to take cover behind.

Yeah you're right, even so, i'm sure it won't be like Gears, were airing yourself out is enough to get shot dead.