Waka-Gashire Wipeout!

LAUGH_INSURANCE

LAUGH_INSURANCE

Does anyone remember how to pass the mission Waka-Gashire Wipeout because it's strange? I'm supposed to whack Kenji. I'm on the top of the car park killing the men and nothing else happens when that is done. The witness just stands there with a blue arrow above his head. When I left the car park I got the message again about whacking Kenji but nothing indicates where he is. Only the witness is marked on the blip map.

Many thanks.

user posted image

Part of the mission requires you to stay in the Cartel Cruiser so that the Yakuza think it's them attacking and ultimately killing Kenji. The man with the blue arrow above his head is Kenji so that's the target. When you get to the top of the car park drive straight towards him and run him over, use the ramp in the far corner to escape the area quickly. Don’t bother with the other Yakuza as they inflict much damage with the weapons at their disposal.

Also, after escaping the multi-storey car park, drive far away from that area (I can't remember if the game tells you to do so). Once you are in another area of the city, destroy the car.

After running over Kenji, use the ramp nearby. If done correctly, you gain a unique stunt jump. Or you could just drive back down. Just get to some other area of the city now. The closest would be the park; drive to the other end of the orange walkway. After that exit the vehicle; and you're done.

LAUGH_INSURANCE

Many thanks to everyone that helped me. I passed it this time. The reason why things went wrong, I was killing the other men as well to stop them destroying my car.

user posted image

Many thanks to everyone that helped me.  I passed it this time.  The reason why things went wrong, I was killing the other men as well to stop them destroying my car.

You have to leave at least one of them as witnesses to it being a Cartel that killed Kenji

Steve

Sorry Steve but you only need to kill Kenji the other Yakuza are irrelevant. You need only leave Newport after that to complete the mission.

The reason why things went wrong, I was killing the other men as well to stop them destroying my car.

That's exactly what I did the first time I tried that mission. Took five minutes to kill all of the Yakuza, leaving Kenji 'till last, only to fail the mission!

after you kill him, just drive to another part of the city like bedford point or something and then get out of the cartel cruiser

LAUGH_INSURANCE
Many thanks to everyone that helped me.  I passed it this time.  The reason why things went wrong, I was killing the other men as well to stop them destroying my car.

You have to leave at least one of them as witnesses to it being a Cartel that killed Kenji

Steve

I still managed to pass it after executing everyone.

user posted image

Steve

I still managed to pass it after executing everyone.

Are you sure they were all dead? biggrin.gif

Steve