Military soldiers shoot you

Vince_ThePhoenix

Vince_ThePhoenix

Why soldiers shoot you inside(outside also!) the military barracks and don't shoot the other persons who are walking near the entrance? mad.gif

Maybe they shoot you outside Fort Baxter because you've got a gun? Not sure.

As for inside Fort Baxter, you're trespassing a restricted area. So they shoot you.

This can be avoided by wearing a police uniform.

Because they only take offense at 'gang' peds and you. IF, however, you earned the police uniform, wear that in the area and you can wander freely.

It's been awhile since I chimed in on this game but one of the funnest aspects to me is keeping that last rampage near Fort Baxtor, where you use rocket launcher to destory cars... Activate the rampage and just allow gangs and soldiers to spawn... This causes much melee to ensue and when the timer counts down you can collect whatever remains in terms of cash and weapons!

The designers programmed them to attack you because it's trespassing obviously, but I don't think the game designers made them to spawn outside the air base intentionally, it was probably just a mistake.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the BETA map (as Fort Baxter was much bigger in that), but it seems they only spawn around the entrance to the air base.