Is This A Glitch?

LAUGH_INSURANCE

LAUGH_INSURANCE

I remember this happening with the PS2 version and it's doing it with the PC version. I'm trying to do a rampage mission where I have to kill 17 Yardies with a sniper rifle and I'm shooting them and when they die the countdown never drops, it stays at 17. Is is a glitch or am I missing out something tiny? Of course, I'm not supposed to do drive-by shooting because you can't do that with the sniper rifle.

user posted image

I remember this happening with the PS2 version and it's doing it with the PC version. I'm trying to do a rampage mission where I have to kill 17 Yardies with a sniper rifle and I'm shooting them and when they die the countdown never drops, it stays at 17. Is is a glitch or am I missing out something tiny? Of course, I'm not supposed to do drive-by shooting because you can't do that with the sniper rifle.

Is this the one at the AM building on Staunton island?

You have to hit them in their heads.

There are a few others where they have to be head shots so read the instructions carefully

Steve

LAUGH_INSURANCE
I remember this happening with the PS2 version and it's doing it with the PC version.  I'm trying to do a rampage mission where I have to kill 17 Yardies with a sniper rifle and I'm shooting them and when they die the countdown never drops, it stays at 17.  Is is a glitch or am I missing out something tiny?  Of course, I'm not supposed to do drive-by shooting because you can't do that with the sniper rifle.

Is this the one at the AM building on Staunton island?

You have to hit them in their heads.

There are a few others where they have to be head shots so read the instructions carefully

Steve

It was my mistake, I never read the details properly. Thanks anyway. I managed to pass all the rampage mssions but I wish there were more because they are fun apart from the drive-by ones that can be annoying.

user posted image