View problems.

EwanL

Right i seem to have a problem that i can only look backwards or top down, which is anoying whne you want to go under a bridge coz you cant see so how do i fix this, i ahev updated my drivers, and im running XP, but will the XP patch fix this problem any advice would be good advice.

Thankx Ewan.

lol explain it take me a log time to load it as i have a home made pentium III lol, but how do i cahnge the cmerae angel

I think the default key is C. While in game, press the key again and again to change the camera angle, until it suits you.

yea i no how to do that but when i press it it comes with a birds eye view, but then i press it again and it comes as if im looking at my character but i see him head on and cant find a way to move the view to see in front of me.

yea i no how to do that but when i press it it comes with a birds eye view, but then i press it again and it comes as if im looking at my character but i see him head on and cant find a way to move the view to see in front of me.

Are you talking about looking backwards? On foot, you can do that by default with the middle mouse button (MMB), the same when in a car, although then you can also use Q + E (pressing both keys at the same time).

There is no way to control the camera angle with the mouse, except in replays (pressing F1), if that's what you're asking about. You can only change between several fixed angles (by default pressing C).