Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Collector's General Chat


Hell No..

Recommended Posts

Arthurmorgan1918

Does anybody here have red dead redemption 2010 or undead nightmare stickers that they're willing to sell? Also does anybody here have the rockstar north logo square sticker but with the rarer blue R? Let me know!

Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious
Posted (edited)

New addition to my collection! A beautiful piece (ignore the plastic on neck, I didn't take it off lol), I'm glad I could get it! 

 

C9xPkCn.jpg

Edited by undergroundvicious
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChengizVlad09

@undergroundvicious Nice catch! I assume it's not official, right? Damn, seems to be very well made, the quality is obvious. Who makes those, which company that is, don't tell me it's 'home made', lol?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ChengizVlad09 said:

@undergroundvicious Nice catch! I assume it's not official, right? Damn, seems to be very well made, the quality is obvious. Who makes those, which company that is, don't tell me it's 'home made', lol?

This is by VTS or VirtualToys.

LIMTOYS is another one making a variant of arthur coming out in may or june. They're very high quality! And they both have an insane amount of props!

Edited by Arthurmorgan1918
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChengizVlad09 said:

@undergroundvicious Nice catch! I assume it's not official, right? Damn, seems to be very well made, the quality is obvious. Who makes those, which company that is, don't tell me it's 'home made', lol?

Arthurmorgan1918 is right! I got a unit from VTS Toys. It is very well crafted, and comes with A LOT of accessories! LIM Toys will be releasing a version of Arthur too, I hope I can get it as well lol! And yes, these figures are not official. But since they are the only chance to get a nice figure, I got them lol. I'll put him with my Claude Speed 1/6 (this one was licensed, it's the GTA 3 Claude figure from Sideshow). Here are some pictures showing the Arthur the cowboy from VTS Toys (the one I got):

 

vts-toys-vm026-wilderness-rider-1-6-scal

 

EYX_JZgUYAAcDcn.jpg EYX_JZfUcAAMFrL?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by undergroundvicious
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChengizVlad09
Posted (edited)

Damn.. now I feel sad for myself for not being that much in to RDR(2).. both versions look amazing! 👍

Edited by ChengizVlad09
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChengizVlad09 said:

Damn.. now I feel sad for myself for not being that much in to RDR(2).. both versions look amazing! 👍

Well, if GTA is more your style, CCToys is producing GTA V protagonists (not THAT close to the real ones, but anyway) :) They're simple, but I found it nice. If they release some related to GTA SA, VC or GTA IV, I'll be checking it out (I'm not a big fan of GTA V). Look (their names are the best part lol):

 

4d2a35f8-c4e0-4960-aabb-39a3dc91e760__83

08496t46agp61.jpg?width=1300&format=pjpg

ucst90g7agp61.jpg?width=1300&format=pjpg

Edited by undergroundvicious
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
13 minutes ago, undergroundvicious said:

Well, if GTA is more your style, CCToys is producing GTA V protagonists (not THAT close to the real ones, but anyway) :) They're simple, but I found it nice. If they release some related to GTA SA, VC or GTA IV, I'll be checking it out (I'm not a big fan of GTA V). Look (their names are the best part lol):

 

4d2a35f8-c4e0-4960-aabb-39a3dc91e760__83

08496t46agp61.jpg?width=1300&format=pjpg

ucst90g7agp61.jpg?width=1300&format=pjpg

I cant wait for the limtoys Arthur! He looks extremely well done

Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious
2 minutes ago, Arthurmorgan1918 said:

I cant wait for the limtoys Arthur! He looks extremely well done

It really seems to be extremely well done. I've PO'ed one about a year and half ago, hope it gets released soon, I'm just waiting for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
3 hours ago, undergroundvicious said:

It really seems to be extremely well done. I've PO'ed one about a year and half ago, hope it gets released soon, I'm just waiting for it.

I know... me too. It's been quite the wait. I ordered two, cause I'm crazy and wanna keep one sealed. Just like the vts (I'm not opening it and dont care to have 2 of those)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have these that i either wanna trade or sell, let me know if interested

 

Vice City Coke Mirror: 425 Euro

 

Ballad Of Gay Tony Coke Spoon: 200 Euros

 

GTA IV Foam Finger: 100 Euros

 

San Andreas Basketball: 120 Euros

 

GTA IV Pisswasser Glass: 200 Euros

 

San Andreas Rizla Paper: 100 Euros

 

GTA IV Cap: 80 Euros

 

Various Tees: 30 Each

 

might have more stuff but would need to check

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
undergroundvicious
1 hour ago, MrAnderson247 said:

 

The most interesting thing for me is the sleeve in the box lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, undergroundvicious said:

Firstly, sorry for double post;

 

Too bad these copies are in the hands of Toysgamesplanet. I wonder if there's any beta content on both discs, and they will never see the light of day...

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303862805869?hash=item46bfa2756d:g:XJYAAOSw71NgEYXE

It sucks to see that there are collectibles out there in "bad" hands, or are not owned to be enjoyed and appreciated :(

Edited by Arthurmorgan1918
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ROCKSTAR MANIC

These people are buying up rare legit copies and merch that is rare and selling them at high prices. There isn’t people with that kinda money.  It be cool if T2 actually took action against theses folk on IP C&D instead of people that actually contribute to the community correctly.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

£15k? That's criminal. How do they live with themselves :/ 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
On 5/20/2021 at 10:46 AM, Arthurmorgan1918 said:

It sucks to see that there are collectibles out there in "bad" hands, or are not owned to be enjoyed and appreciated :(

 

Same with gtaseriesvideos buying the original GTA 3 GDD and flexing on us with it and not showing anything. Oh well, hopefully we can at least get a crumb or two on the 20th anniversary of III later this year

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
2 hours ago, universetwisters said:

 

Same with gtaseriesvideos buying the original GTA 3 GDD and flexing on us with it and not showing anything. Oh well, hopefully we can at least get a crumb or two on the 20th anniversary of III later this year

I'm waiting on his 5th collection video on YouTube... it was supposed to come out a while ago but didnt...

Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, universetwisters said:

 

Same with gtaseriesvideos buying the original GTA 3 GDD and flexing on us with it and not showing anything. Oh well, hopefully we can at least get a crumb or two on the 20th anniversary of III later this year

I remember this one... Since it was GTASeriesVideos I believed they would share, show stuff. And boy, I was wrong...

 

I didn't expect this from them, not at all. A video with their quality level would be perfect.

 

Edit: how can anyone not to love this guy? Well, if your name is Denis, maybe...

 

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Red-Dead-Redemption-Signed-Promo-Photo-By-Actors-Steve-J-Palmer-Adam-Beesley-/304008271511?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=724-53478-19255-0&campid=5336639833&toolid=10044&customid=email_web_api_advanced

Edited by undergroundvicious
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
3 hours ago, undergroundvicious said:

I remember this one... Since it was GTASeriesVideos I believed they would share, show stuff. And boy, I was wrong...

 

I didn't expect this from them, not at all. A video with their quality level would be perfect.

 

Edit: how can anyone not to love this guy? Well, if your name is Denis, maybe...

 

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Red-Dead-Redemption-Signed-Promo-Photo-By-Actors-Steve-J-Palmer-Adam-Beesley-/304008271511?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=724-53478-19255-0&campid=5336639833&toolid=10044&customid=email_web_api_advanced

It is not worth that price thats for sure... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do they even trick anyone with these prices? I'd love to know their sales figures because I can't imagine people will pay such large sums for something like an autographed photo. A lot of their listings have been up for ages, so I'm assuming nobody cares and they're just waiting to see if someone bites and gives them all the $$$.

 

Not even the GTA review discs are worth what they're worth. Not to mention illegal to sell altogether if they truly are non-final builds but that's a whole other discussion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Do they even trick anyone with these prices? I'd love to know their sales figures because I can't imagine people will pay such large sums for something like an autographed photo. A lot of their listings have been up for ages, so I'm assuming nobody cares and they're just waiting to see if someone bites and gives them all the $$$.

 

Not even the GTA review discs are worth what they're worth. Not to mention illegal to sell altogether if they truly are non-final builds but that's a whole other discussion.

I also believe the reason there are so many watchers for these items are for the sole reason that people are not interested in the actual item or buying it, but just to see if it surprisingly gets sold. I definitely agree with you 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Alexandru996

Hi Guys

Are anyone selling Claude figure from GTA3? I'm interested! 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
1 hour ago, Alexandru996 said:

Hi Guys

Are anyone selling Claude figure from GTA3? I'm interested! 

Theres a few on ebay

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthurmorgan1918
Posted (edited)

Hi all. I posted a part of my Rdr2 collection on reddit and instagram. There is more to come. Take a look and I will also be creating an Instagram of my massive collection! :)

Let me know what you think and follow me on insta!

 

 

 

Edited by Arthurmorgan1918
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
undergroundvicious
6 hours ago, Arthurmorgan1918 said:

Hi all. I posted a part of my Rdr2 collection on reddit and instagram. There is more to come. Take a look and I will also be creating an Instagram of my massive collection! :)

Let me know what you think and follow me on insta!

 

 

 

Really nice!

 

Are you selling part of it?

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384214005904?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello fellow collectors! Does anyone know anything about this CW can cover? Do you know if there are other versions out there apart of GameStop?

 

a1md7Hcl.jpg

Edited by RIDE2DAY
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 11:58 AM, johndoe2 said:

VJ2NgeL.jpg

MANHUNT Loot: 1. Piggsy Figure (2X) 2. Launch Party Invitation Bag 3. Black Carrier Bag 4. Garrote 5. Blackjack 6. Walkie Talkie 7 Leather Bag 8.Press Kit Booklet 9.Voicechanger 10. Stickers 11. Flashlight

2 piggsy ... God damn. . . 

Lucky 

On 5/9/2021 at 4:48 AM, johndoe2 said:

I have these that i either wanna trade or sell, let me know if interested

 

Vice City Coke Mirror: 425 Euro

 

Ballad Of Gay Tony Coke Spoon: 200 Euros

 

GTA IV Foam Finger: 100 Euros

 

San Andreas Basketball: 120 Euros

 

GTA IV Pisswasser Glass: 200 Euros

 

San Andreas Rizla Paper: 100 Euros

 

GTA IV Cap: 80 Euros

 

Various Tees: 30 Each

 

might have more stuff but would need to check

 

 

 

Interested, you can DM me. 

I also have a twitter @Rare2297

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • mullybear
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.