Collector's General Chat

Hell No..

If anyone is looking to sell either the Vice City Mirror or Neon sign, please DM. Will pay very very good prices for both!

spacer.png

Hello, just sharing some things I got from the Rockstar Warehouse earlier this year.

I paid a crazy amount for Mail Forwarding since Rockstar don’t ship to my country, and I got a new phone few months ago so I don’t even use the case anymore lol, I just have it on my desk for looks now, and I still don’t regret it,

got the R* Studio Colours Sweater, which is IMO absolutely the best piece of clothing they got.

Edited by Whosain

On 1/24/2023 at 4:49 PM, johndoe2 said:

Loot: Rockstar Hat, Murano Corksrew, Black Rockstar Games Logo Jumper,  Sealed Chrismas Sweater and Rockstar Print Tee Xf78GHE.jpg

Wow aren’t these exclusive to employees or am I mistaken, how did you get them?

Arthurmorgan1918
5 hours ago, Whosain said:

Wow aren’t these exclusive to employees or am I mistaken, how did you get them?

These are obtainable through ebay or other connections. We as collectors have our ways

Hello guys.

Finally have my hands on the 2002 Money Clip and the Vice City Promo Beach Towel 😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can anyone who owns the American version of GTA Vice City Stories on PS2 answer any questions?

Is the cover blue or black? 
What kind of detail on the disk differentiates it from a counterfeit disk?

I'm looking to buy it, but I'm afraid of buying a counterfeit version.

GTA_collector84
On 11/8/2023 at 3:16 PM, HenriqueV5 said:

Can anyone who owns the American version of GTA Vice City Stories on PS2 answer any questions?

I believe the NTSC versions are in black box and the PAL versions in blue. 

Why would you believe someone want to counterfeit the VCS for the PS2? It’s not that it’s a rare game or something. So I wouldn’t be afraid to be honest. Just grap one cheap from ebay. Good luck 👍

Edited by Xtince

• 2 weeks later...

For sale: ONI 65 Euros (Sealed), Canis Canem Edit 65 Euros (Sealed), San Andreas XBOX Promo 75 Euros, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 200 Euros (Sealed), Tisch Tennis 55 Euros (sealed), Midnight Club 65 Euros (Sealed), San Andreas PC Second Edition 65 Euros (sealed), Max Payne 2 100 euros (sealed), GTA 3 70 Euros (sealed), Midnight Club Promo xbox 45 euros, Chinatown Wars Promo 65 Euros.

8UzH6so.jpg

Edited by johndoe2
  • Like 2

Guys, any tips for preserving collectibles?

How do you store cardboard boxes (PC versions)? Do you wrap them in regular plastic or polypropylene bags? Do you cover damaged parts of the cardboard with any pen? Is it an oil-based pen or some other special type?

• Like 1

Arthurmorgan1918
9 hours ago, HenriqueV5 said:

Guys, any tips for preserving collectibles?

How do you store cardboard boxes (PC versions)? Do you wrap them in regular plastic or polypropylene bags? Do you cover damaged parts of the cardboard with any pen? Is it an oil-based pen or some other special type?

I slip all my paper collectibles in archival acid free custom sleeves

I store everything in humid free sunlight free room temperature environments

Edited by Arthurmorgan1918
  • Like 3

On 11/8/2023 at 11:16 AM, HenriqueV5 said:

I managed to get my copy. The price was really good (half the normal value). However, the seller was dishonest; he said it was in 'perfect condition,' but the game cover is actually damaged due to moisture! There are some black spots that contrast with the white of the cover. Other than that, everything is fine.

spacer.png

This is the item that will start my collection. I used to prefer the digital copies, but now I'm going after the physical copies of each of the games. I also intend to buy magazines with the game covers. 

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

Had $5 credit left at an online book store, so I picked up 'Grand Theft Childhood' ....The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games * and what parents can do.

I couldn't stop laughing, these people are mad.

• KEKW 2

Rockstar just dropped some new gear on the warehouse.. nothing too exciting - basic crewnecks, socks, ashtray, bags etc - but it's quite a big deal considering they haven't added any new products since RDR2 launched back in 2018. Things are clearly gearing up for GTA VI/25th anniversary in December, I hope they drop a commemorative capsule of GTA merch for the 25th anniversary next month.

Actually i have one question - anyone have that custom Shuttle PC from GTA The Lost And Dammed and The Ballad Of Gay Tony video contest?
I mean this

Spoiler

dgFVUwl.jpg 
DbAx1fA.jpg

13 minutes ago, Korpi said:

What would be the rarest Grand Theft Auto related item out there?

There are plenty of things of which there is only one piece, for example custom consoles/pc like this one:

18 hours ago, dev1ance said:

dgFVUwl.jpg 
DbAx1fA.jpg

or this one:

eetw496.png

I recently found out about a rare Pinel et Pinel "GTA Trunk" of which only 3 were produced official trivia here

I found this one quite interesting, this is a very expensive luxury brand, which makes me think it was made for Rockstar's top brass.

BsS3aDV.jpg

QJNtL0e.jpg

QQWbvKH.jpg

Although I found one, which is in very bad condition, and the person is not willing to sell anyway...

vSiIiZs.jpg

dGYKJSY.jpg

6yr2D8c.jpg

Nor should we forget the real-life Bravado Banshee by Rockstar and West Coast Customs (there is only one) official trivia here

0O7ecHz.jpg

yNx4tjc.jpg

34 minutes ago, Daviddslr said:

There are plenty of things of which there is only one piece, for example custom consoles/pc like this one:

or this one:

eetw496.png

I recently found out about a rare Pinel et Pinel "GTA Trunk" of which only 3 were produced official trivia here

I found this one quite interesting, this is a very expensive luxury brand, which makes me think it was made for Rockstar's top brass.

BsS3aDV.jpg

QJNtL0e.jpg

QQWbvKH.jpg

Although I found one, which is in very bad condition, and the person is not willing to sell anyway...

vSiIiZs.jpg

dGYKJSY.jpg

6yr2D8c.jpg

Nor should we forget the real-life Bravado Banshee by Rockstar and West Coast Customs (there is only one) official trivia here

0O7ecHz.jpg

yNx4tjc.jpg

the pinel bag has been confirmed as not official by rockstar, pinel made their own spinoff without the consent of rockstar cause at the time they made stuff that was trending in popular culture.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, johndoe2 said:

the pinel bag has been confirmed as not official by rockstar, pinel made their own spinoff without the consent of rockstar cause at the time they made stuff that was trending in popular culture.

Thank god now I can delete it from my list lmao, thanks for the info

That's crazy considering the information is still on their site and they used all those logos without permission:kekw:

And they still have the nerve to say that it was a partnership with Rockstar :cringekek:

bs9SRQj.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Daviddslr said:

Thank god now I can delete it from my list lmao, thanks for the info

That's crazy considering the information is still on their site and they used all those logos without permission:kekw:

And they still have the nerve to say that it was a partnership with Rockstar :cringekek:

bs9SRQj.png

yes all the trails points to this being a comlpete fugazi..

1. Is there a physical official strategy guide for gta advance?

2. What physical Nintendo Power Magazine Volume covers it the most?

Thank You.

Edited by Burgher1933

GTA_collector84
1 hour ago, Burgher1933 said:

1. Is there a physical official strategy guide for gta advance?

2. What physical Nintendo Power Magazine Volume covers it the most?

Thank You.

1. No there is not. Actually GTA (1) does not have a official strategy guide at all. The first one official was the GTA London guide. 

2. No clue. But i heard there is a Playstation Magazine that’s close to a GTA (1) strategy guide. Never could find it do. 

7 hours ago, Xtince said:

1. No there is not. Actually GTA (1) does not have a official strategy guide at all. The first one official was the GTA London guide. 

2. No clue. But i heard there is a Playstation Magazine that’s close to a GTA (1) strategy guide. Never could find it do. 

Thanks again.

I'm pretty sure I have that one. It's a PowerStation Magazine issue with a GTA London (Exclusive!) Complete Mission Guide which also offers an original GTA guide.

It's in surprisingly great shape. Bought it off a guy in Australia last year and had it shipped to the states. I'll have to dig it up sometime from my overprotective stash of paper, haha.

That official GTA London guide is impossible to find for me lately. As it stands, that's the only one left that I need. I never see it anywhere.

GTA Series Videos was kind enough to share a pic of their's last year, it's been my white whale ever since!

Edit: found it...it's PowerStation (issue 36) featuring GTA London on the cover (Left half) with Hard Edge (Right half) and says 'BONUS! PLUS ORIGINAL GTA GUIDE' below. The guide it refers to is listed under 'Walk-Thru' in the table of contents, on pages 26 - 34 under the header 'Grand Theft Auto Platinum'. It mostly shows highly detailed numbered maps with indexes and cheat codes.

(Proper Spine Title of Magazine)

PowerStation: the complete A-Z of PlayStation tips

issue number 36

(Cover Header)

THE UK'S BEST-SELLING PLAYSTATION SOLUTIONS MAG

Edited by Burgher1933
  • Like 1

GTA_collector84
7 hours ago, Burgher1933 said:

Thanks again.

I'm pretty sure I have that one. It's a PowerStation Magazine issue with a GTA London (Exclusive!) Complete Mission Guide which also offers an original GTA guide.

It's in surprisingly great shape. Bought it off a guy in Australia last year and had it shipped to the states. I'll have to dig it up sometime from my overprotective stash of paper, haha.

That official GTA London guide is impossible to find for me lately. As it stands, that's the only one left that I need. I never see it anywhere.

GTA Series Videos was kind enough to share a pic of their's last year, it's been my white whale ever since!

Edit: found it...it's PowerStation (issue 36) featuring GTA London on the cover (Left half) with Hard Edge (Right half) and says 'BONUS! PLUS ORIGINAL GTA GUIDE' below. The guide it refers to is listed under 'Walk-Thru' in the table of contents, on pages 26 - 34 under the header 'Grand Theft Auto Platinum'. It mostly shows highly detailed numbered maps with indexes and cheat codes.

(Proper Spine Title of Magazine)

PowerStation: the complete A-Z of PlayStation tips

issue number 36

(Cover Header)

THE UK'S BEST-SELLING PLAYSTATION SOLUTIONS MAG

Wow nice, thank you for the issue number! That makes a search easier. Do you have pictures of it?

yeah the london guide is very difficult to find. I am a lucky one, having the london guide still sealed 😅

1 hour ago, Xtince said:

Wow nice, thank you for the issue number! That makes a search easier. Do you have pictures of it?

yeah the london guide is very difficult to find. I am a lucky one, having the london guide still sealed 😅

I can take pictures of it tonight when I get home. I'm not sure how to post them on here though....worst comes to worst I can upload them to X or something.

Edit: for anybody curious about PowerStation Magazine (issue 36)

https://twitter.com/CentKlark65995/status/1730333169214161229

Edited by Burgher1933
  • Like 2

Sorry for bad pic.. picked up a few bits from the new merch drop on the Warehouse: both sweaters, tote bag, R* socks (not the tie dye ones), ashtray. All nice stuff, the ashtray comes in a nice box as you can see, and it's much bigger and heavier than I expected. Great table piece. Sweaters are nice quality but not amazing. The sizing is quite large I would say. I would recommend sizing down if you want a snug fit. I picked my usual size and it's a bit oversized, but still fine. The socks are super cool and I would recommend. Socks and ashtray are the highlights for me. The patches are cool also, but I didn't buy them cos I already had a set I bought from a dev, as they were originally gifted to devs a couple years back.

spacer.png

I'm not really a collector per say but I do plan on getting at least a copy of each of the 3D trilogy for each platform I own. Woke up to see my very low offer on a PC copy of VC including both discs working, manual, map, registration card and sticker was accepted :D

• Like 1

tRSmCi4.gif

Uncle Leonida

From the new patch collection. LRG branded jacket. For sale

spacer.png

Edited by Uncle Leonida
  • Like 2