Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Hell No..

Collector's General Chat

Recommended Posts

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Yes, I'm up to doing a Discord dedicated towards us the collectors. Im kinda brainstorming on doing The few Original xbox copies I have (Max payne 1,2 The warriors, GTA SA V.1,V.2 Platinum hits, Manhunt, MC3 Dub edition, VC 3 double pack,) Doing a few articles in here and just reviewing in the sense of the physical copy & doing that database for the different versions. For example illustrative art, manual, disc etc and going into detail of each part Nothing too long either. And maybe my humble review of the game, although that would take too long. But yeah @uNi I can send you like a summarized article text that you can copy & paste with screenshots the items per copy & upload them on the wiki. Since your the main holder for the account. IDK what do you guys think. @Phaston @ChengizVlad09

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaston
2 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Yes, I'm up to doing a Discord dedicated towards us the collectors. Im kinda brainstorming on doing The few Original xbox copies I have (Max payne 1,2 The warriors, GTA SA V.1,V.2 Platinum hits, Manhunt, MC3 Dub edition, VC 3 double pack,) Doing a few articles in here and just reviewing in the sense of the physical copy & doing that database for the different versions. For example illustrative art, manual, disc etc and going into detail of each part Nothing too long either. And maybe my humble review of the game, although that would take too long. But yeah @uNi I can send you like a summarized article text that you can copy & paste with screenshots the items per copy & upload them on the wiki. Since your the main holder for the account. IDK what do you guys think. @Phaston @ChengizVlad09

 

 

 

That's a very nice idea , but i don't think you'd need to do a long review anyway . Maybe you could also do a review about the contents of the game case (quality of the manual and map , rating on the extra inserts , etc ...) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ROCKSTAR MANIC
9 hours ago, Phaston said:

That's a very nice idea , but i don't think you'd need to do a long review anyway . Maybe you could also do a review about the contents of the game case (quality of the manual and map , rating on the extra inserts , etc ...) .

Yeah, I was thinking of that. Add some screens of the items, and manual pages (map if it has one) so you could read along and see it for yourself. Just a small review about the game copies (Do like a rating system). Nothing too big either. Thanks. Will probably start next week  & well see how long I take. I wanna surprise you guys with each game. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaston
3 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Yeah, I was thinking of that. Add some screens of the items, and manual pages (map if it has one) so you could read along and see it for yourself. Just a small review about the game copies (Do like a rating system). Nothing too big either. Thanks. Will probably start next week  & well see how long I take. I wanna surprise you guys with each game. lol

Glad to hear that ! I'm probably going to post an article on a topic nobody has covered before , but that i still think deserves its own article .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.