Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Hell No..

Collector's General Chat

oatfull

Hi everyone! I've been watching this forum for a long time and I finally decided to join so I could talk to everyone who loves to collect GTA items as much as I do. I know it's rare for anyone to part with items from their collection but if anyone has any San Andreas promo/rare items they want to sell, please let me know :) I'll also be uploading photos of my collection soon!

Fireman

Welcome!

Saw this today, but expensive though;

s-l1600.jpg

uNi

How much? I wouldn't mind having a second one.

Ash_735

I was recently ripping my soundtrack promo discs for Vadim M and I never really noticed until now that these have the same artwork style as the retail ones but with a reflective style instead, funnily enough making them look more modern compared to the actual retail ones which are coloured in:

h9CNwEu.jpg

I've uploaded the full photo set here, it's 150MB.

jaljax

Wow! I never knew this existed

2361762337_616b84d1e3_m.jpg

2361762419_1ea541416f.jpg

oatfull

Hi Fireman! 👋🏻

I was thinking the other day that in April this year it will be the 10th anniversary of GTA IV and I thought about what Rockstar might do to celebrate it, with new collectibles like they did with III, VC and SA. Thoughts?

ChengizVlad09

Hi Fireman!

I was thinking the other day that in April this year it will be the 10th anniversary of GTA IV and I thought about what Rockstar might do to celebrate it, with new collectibles like they did with III, VC and SA. Thoughts?

I'd say it's highly probable, but from my personal point of view R* kinda "slowed" down with celebrating these kind of anniversaries. From GTA III, finally to GTA VCS, number of collectibles and memorabilia has been reduced substantially, ok, LCS & VCS weren't exactly huge hits, like III, VC & SA, or as IV was, but still. I'd say they probably port it to new platforms as a sign of celebration and I kinda feel they will leave out any memorabilia or posters or similar. Just a hunch, although I'd like to see some collectibles.

ChengizVlad09

I was recently ripping my soundtrack promo discs for Vadim M and I never really noticed until now that these have the same artwork style as the retail ones but with a reflective style instead, funnily enough making them look more modern compared to the actual retail ones which are coloured in:

Huehuehue, I expect to see some videos by Vad and what he possibly managed to dig out, some good finds in regards to all those soundtracks we ripped.
No way I'd be ripping and sending all those stuff for someone unworthy. :lol:
Edited by ChengizVlad09

Fireman

How much? I wouldn't mind having a second one.

Click the image, I always attach a link to the image of the place I found it :p

Hi Fireman!

No idea, it seems quite likely. I wonder what it'll be though.
Edited by Fireman

uNi

Jesus, that's a lot, mine wasn't even half.

Fireman

s-l1600.jpg

Doesn´t seem to be the same one as in the Collection list. The back is different.

Phaston

Hi . I'm new to this topic , but i wanted to ask : how much do you think the GTA 3 10th Anniversary litographies are worth ?

ChengizVlad09
Posted (edited)

Hi . I'm new to this topic , but i wanted to ask : how much do you think the GTA 3 10th Anniversary litographies are worth ?

Depends which one you are aiming for. You can still find them all at R* Warehouse ecept for Claude's (27 Euros for characters and 16 Euros for the covers). It's anyone's guess outside the Warehouse, but I saw many of them on Ebay with the price tags of around the same range - mostly doubling that at Warehouse, some of them were around 100 bucks and of course there is this one particular seller that still hopes to sell them all in a set for about 2000 USD. Initial price if I remember was around 7 grands. Lol. I would, personally, buy any of them at the doubled price + shipping. Seeing your country flag, I think you don't have to worry about the shipping, and btw, how much is it for Italy, around 10 EUR?

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Phaston

Yes , you are almost right : here in Italy they costed 13-14 euros .

RaMMy
Posted (edited)
Holy moly guacamole, 3000$ for that key? In 10 years it will be worth 10.000$ if prices are going up like this, gonna buy myself a nice beach with one in the next 30 years 😂 Edited by RaMMy

ChengizVlad09

Ridiculous, right? But let's be honest, GTA III lithograph is included, so the price would be around 2.980 USD.

Haha, yeah, I'm trading smaller African country for it.

uNi

There is a few around for 300$ if you really wanted one I guess.

CHARMANDER50

Nice collection there mate. icon14.gifThe only GTA stuff i have is GTA 1, GTA London and GTA 2 collectors edition pack, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories games and then the GTA Vice City Stories Walkthrough and then a few posters that you get when purchasing the games.

I used to have the classic GTA2 someone gave it to me .

I have no other collection, cos i don't really collect games.

ChengizVlad09

There is a few around for 300$ if you really wanted one I guess.

That would be around the right price. I'm not currently interested though and since I cannot find those on Ebay I assume sellers won't ship to my destination anyway. Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up.

ChengizVlad09
Posted (edited)

Nothing rare and special about that one. Just a regular 4 Dragons chip. Judging by the ' shape ' of it - literally and metaphorically - it's the first edition.

The only special thing now that I think about it, is that I've never seen one in worse condition, so avoid that one especially :)

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Phaston

Oh , ok . So , from what i understand it's the white one (but the color has erased) .

Also , is it only my impression or is the logo off-centered ?

ChengizVlad09
Posted (edited)

Hah, yeah, it's the white one. I wouldn't have any doubts about its authenticity, but rather about its condition and as well as seller's fraudulent description.

Honestly speaking, it's a possibility that seller actually doesn't know what he or she is selling and therefore don't know what they are talking about. Maybe they are (wrongly) referring to the " Blind Dragon Chip". Anyway, just don't buy it :)

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Phaston

Well , i wouldn't buy it anyway , 99 $ are just too much for me ... ;)

By the way , does anybody have any info or even photos of the GTA IV Love-Meet T-shirt ? I tried searching everywhere , but the only thing i found was that it was given to the winner of a 2008-2009 competition about "Love in Liberty City" held by Rockstar Games (but still , there were no images) ...

ChengizVlad09

Honestly, I personally don't have much info on any swag in particular nor do I collect T-shirts or clothing in general, but that's interesting, didn't know for the mentioned contest. Anyway, if I stumble upon any photo or something else interesting, I'll let you know.

Phaston

Thank you ! :)

Would you be interested if i sent you the link for the contest page in private ?

ChengizVlad09

Sure thing, you can send everything related to any kind of merchandise, whether it's swag or any other kind of goodies or info related to it. Thanks!

Fireman
I picked this up a few weeks ago, it's a interesting little book. Apparantely it came with the Official PSP Guidebook (which is/was some kind of gaming journal with 2 issues).

IMG_20180409_185143.jpg

IMG_20180409_185202.jpg

IMG_20180409_185217.jpg

Phaston

Does it contain any interesting infos ?

If the answer is yes , could you share some scans ?

P.S. : is it official ? (Even if i bet it isn't) .