Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,438 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Hell No..

Collector's General Chat

Jimmy

$170 is way too much for those. With proper scans, the WANTED poster can be easily printed lol.

ChengizVlad09

Sure, overpriced, but I'd like to stand in Fireman's defence here just a bit. I don't know what drove License Plates prices crazy as of lately on Ebay in particular, but increase is obvious.

I've been monitoring prices there for almost 3 years now, and GTA IV LP is the one of the items whose price jumped the most, almost doubling in 80 percent of the times there.

I also remeber seeing some crazy prices for those wanted posters in the distant past -up to 200$ for set of 4, even though as of recently they've started appearing there in significant numbers now.

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Fireman

I just link it, I don't buy it :p

Compared to others it's the only actual complete one for very similar prices. Deiniftely seems like it's gone up.

Edited by Fireman

ChengizVlad09

I just link it, I don't buy it :p

Compared to others it's the only actual complete one for very similar prices. Deiniftely seems like it's gone up.

Lol, I didn't read through it all, I thought you were selling it :)

Nevertheless the point still stands. I do wonder what exactly does it make so expensive these days,

what ever it is, it seems unjustified.

RaMMy

There's not so much GTA IV merchandise out there, that might be an answer maybe.

170$ for (an incomplete bundle since it's missing the "I<3LC" pin) seems out of place, but I'm pretty sure there is someone who might buy it for the rarity (I once paid 200$ for the NECA Gordon Freeman figure, so yeah)

Edited by 4s4sin96

ChengizVlad09

Along with made up astronomical prices of these License Plates, nothing aggravates me more than seeing ppl stating in their ebay descriptions that Niko's plate is somewhat rarer. I have no idea on what exactly that might be based. Notice the title describing that one: "Ultra Rare". Bull. $hit. Ridiculous.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-N1KO-License-Plate-ULTRA-RARE-PROMOTIONAL-ITEM/172960011463?hash=item28453854c7:g:5jYAAOSwzRlZg6ge&redirect=mobile

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GTA-Liberty-City-license-plate-Blechschild-Neu-Grand-Theft-Auto/202088359727?hash=item2f0d67a72f:g:1tsAAOSwySlZ7HAu&redirect=mobile

Just for the record, I've paid mine - GTA IV Plate, slightly less than 30 Euros. With shipping included and I think I have never paid less for shipping- around 13 Euros.

Edited by ChengizVlad09

RaMMy

Along with made up astronomical prices of these License Plates, nothing aggravates me more than seeing ppl stating in their ebay descriptions that Niko's plate is somewhat rarer. I have no idea on what exactly that might be based. Notice the title describing that one: "Ultra Rare". Bull. $hit. Ridiculous.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-N1KO-License-Plate-ULTRA-RARE-PROMOTIONAL-ITEM/172960011463?hash=item28453854c7:g:5jYAAOSwzRlZg6ge&redirect=mobile

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GTA-Liberty-City-license-plate-Blechschild-Neu-Grand-Theft-Auto/202088359727?hash=item2f0d67a72f:g:1tsAAOSwySlZ7HAu&redirect=mobile

Just for the record, I've paid mine - GTA IV Plate, slightly less than 30 Euros. With shipping included and I think I have never paid less for shipping- around 13 Euros.

'' Whether you actually put this on your car or display prominently on a collector's shelf, nothing else will scream true fan like this.'' - this made me cringe...

Also, there is someone selling his VC license plate for 93$!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GRAND-THEFT-AUTO-VICE-CITY-Targa-in-metallo-license-plate-GTA-OTTIMA/192293145143?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D48741%26meid%3Df274151066684119b3079303b2f8db2b%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D202088359727&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851 <-- This is rarer and sold for less, I'm in tears

ChengizVlad09

Cringy stuff indeed. Yeah, that one certainly seems to be rarer and no matter where I used to look for any kind of info about it, I found nothing.
I don't know why, but this license plate always seems to finds it's owners in Italy - it even has the address of some Italian site on it. This is definitely strange, since this is the 3 one I saw that is being sold from there. Not sure what to say about this one though, but I remember when I first saw it, I thought it was unofficial merchandise.

Subjectively I'd say its price is still off for about 30 bucks, what you think? Assuming it's official merch...

Edit:

Just googled that site https://www.cidiverte.it/ and it seems that they are actually a store oriented in selling Rockstar, T2 and 2K games only, among some other unrelated stuff. Now, it is highly likely that they actually made that license plate as their promo back in the day, no wonder there's no R* logo anywhere on it. That seems pretty " unofficial " if you ask me... in that case insert " Best I can do is 3.50 " meme.

Edited by ChengizVlad09

RaMMy

Cringy stuff indeed. Yeah, that one certainly seems to be rarer and no matter where I used to look for any kind of info about it, I found nothing.

I don't know why, but this license plate always seems to finds it's owners in Italy - it even has the address of some Italian site on it. This is definitely strange, since this is the 3 one I saw that is being sold from there. Not sure what to say about this one though, but I remember when I first saw it, I thought it was unofficial merchandise.

Subjectively I'd say its price is still off for about 30 bucks, what you think? Assuming it's official merch...

Edit:

Just googled that site https://www.cidiverte.it/ and it seems that they are actually a store oriented in selling Rockstar, T2 and 2K games only, among some other unrelated stuff. Now, it is highly likable that they actually made that license plate as their promo back in the day, no wonder there's no R* logo anywhere on it. That seems pretty " unofficial " if you ask me... in that case insert " Best I can do is 3.50 " meme.

Nice find dude! But as you said it better, (found a more suiting meme):

fCmfeN2.jpg

Vadim M.

uf5svPTl.jpg

I absolutely forgot to show you this treasure.

This is GTA III Soundtrack Sampler made for Game Republic magazine, which was issued in Italy. It has the same contents as the rest known samplers, but on a different ultra rare disc.

Edited by Vadim M.

ChengizVlad09

uf5svPTl.jpg

This is GTA III Soundtrack Sampler made for Game Republic magazine, which was issued in France. It has the same contents as the rest known samplers, but on a different ultra rare disc.

Hey Vadim, are you sure it's France? I did some searching and Game Republic was an Italian magazine not French, plus we have already seen that ' CIDIVERTE '- stamped on the CD - is an Italian gaming store, almost exclusively selling T2, R* and 2K games and is somehow tied to them? Perhaps you have anything related to Cidiverte? Edited by ChengizVlad09

Vadim M.

This is GTA III Soundtrack Sampler made for Game Republic magazine, which was issued in France. It has the same contents as the rest known samplers, but on a different ultra rare disc.

Hey Vadim, are you sure it's France? I did some searching and Game Republic was an Italian magazine not French, plus we have already seen that ' CIDIVERTE '- stamped on the CD - is an Italian gaming store, almost exclusively selling T2, R* and 2K games and is somehow tied to them? Perhaps you have anything related to Cidiverte?

Uh, my mistake. Fixed. Thanks!

Yes, I do, but I will post this stuff a little bit later.

Edited by Vadim M.

ChengizVlad09

No problem my man! If you have anything you'd like to share, whether it being a game or any kind of memorabilia and merchandise feel free to check out officially dedicated subforum for that:

http://gtaforums.com/forum/415-revisions-and-discussion/

We are having some kind of classification process going on and this one will surely be a part of it!

Cheers!

RaMMy

Happy 10 years anniversary to this thread 😂🍻

Fireman

Saw the GTA 3 LP Promo here.

Don't know if it's worth it or if it's really that rare, onions?

ChengizVlad09

Yeah, that's about right. Maybe a bit cheaper depending on the condition, or in general, but somewhere around the given figure. I'm not sure whether it's "extremely" rare or not, but I'd say "very" rare definitely. These few pen marks could be a deal breaker for someone, but overall condition is very good. Actually I haven't seen one in better condition.

Edited by ChengizVlad09

uNi

Price sounds about right for what it is.

There's some good promos at the warehouse as well.

Fireman

There's apparantely a big box version fo the Collection for the PC, I did not know that until today.

uNi

Gta1?

Jestic

Yeah, that's about right. Maybe a bit cheaper depending on the condition, or in general, but somewhere around the given figure. I'm not sure whether it's "extremely" rare or not, but I'd say "very" rare definitely. These few pen marks could be a deal breaker for someone, but overall condition is very good. Actually I haven't seen one in better condition.

Price sounds about right for what it is.

There's some good promos at the warehouse as well.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/611969?ev=rb

I bought mine for $20

4QHMCIm.jpg

Edited by Jestic

ChengizVlad09

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/611969?ev=rb

I bought mine for $20

That's more than awesome price! And the condition is pretty good. Of course, it's always possible to stumble upon a great deal for a significantly lower price, but as the time goes by, prices tend to get inflated since people start digging what's rare and what's even "rarer" and subjectively tailor term rare to their own seeing and pump prices as they see fit. When did you get yours Jestic? I assume couple of years back?

EDIT: didn't see the link, that's cool, didn't know for that particular site/store, they have quite a few of them there. Nice!

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Vadim M.

San Andreas BMX bike was sold for 3 200 dollars

DMRvuXCW4AM71qy.jpg

ChengizVlad09

Here's what's interesting about the GTA III Vinyl price. So, we thought the ' real 'price for mint or near mint condition was around 100 USD, but actually it should be significantly lower than that, am I right? Having another place of allocation other than Ebay makes it more available, heck, you can even see it's pretty usual to find it on Discogs and not only that, but the prices are totally different and there's almost abundance of GTA III Vinyls there. To be honest, I personally had a hunch it's not exactly extremely rare, but rather very rare, or even just rare - since we do not have exact numbers of copies released. Now that we can see lower prices and better stocks on Discogs, I'd say the real price for the mint or near mint condition would be around 60 USD or 50 EUR, what do you think guys?

Edited by ChengizVlad09

Jestic

Sounds about right. In case of vinyl records, I bet a lot of them end up at record shops or otherwise vinyl collectors and sellers. I think most of them are just not aware of the value of such items.

The GTAIII promo vinyl came from a record shop in Antwerp, Belgium, Probably not where your average GTA\R* collector works.

A few months ago I also found the RDR OST vinyl (only 1000 were made) on the Belgian equivalent of ebay (2dehands.be), €100, sealed copy. It's certainly not cheap but they go around for $500 on ebay, not sealed. (photo)

Edited by Jestic

ChengizVlad09

Indeed, didn't even know there's a big box edition, nice find.

Vadim M.
Posted (edited)

Here is a cool thing in my collection.
GTA VC Soundtrack on a cassette. Still sealed. Don't want to open it.

I can't find anything about it. I see "Sony Music Indonesia" on it as well as some kind of a sticker with NPWP/TH.

I found that NPWP is Nomor Pendaftaran Wajib Pajak (Indonesian: Taxpayer Registration Number)

Have you seen this thing somewhere?

kJSXU9Um.png

Edited by Vadim M.

uNi

Got myself this:

JjqehoB.jpg

Fireman

s-l1600.jpg

uNi

I've seen it on ebay, the price though... yikes.