Where do you get the swat tank

GtaHitmanStrikesBack

Where do you get the swat tank can you post screenies whre it it is aswell plzz mercie_blink.gif

In the last mission.

You will have to steal it so no need for screenshots

Where do you get the swat tank can you post screenies whre it it is aswell plzz mercie_blink.gif

Spawn one with a "code-disc"..AR MAX.

Get it from "End of the line", take it to your garage, park it in and fail the mission when the SWAT Tank is in your garage. I heard that if you continue the mission when the SWAT Tank is in your garage, then it may vanish from your garage.

grim reaper22

yep,only way to get it

i did to like three,time and so far I got a SWAT tank in my san feirro garage and the LV country house garage.

The Night Fox

when you get the Swat Tank to your garage, use either a molotov or flamethrower to destroy it which will fail the mission, and then close and reopen the garage to reveal your new sawt tank, there are other ways but this is how how got mine two years ago

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Well, theres a really easy way to do it and theres a hard way. One way is to go to Area 51, jump up and down on a dead gaurd. This will open the gate, go inside and steal a UFO and land on top of Burger Shot in Los Santos. Next, go inside burger shot and a Swat tank will be parked there. Get in and drive out. JUST KIDDING!

Ok the real way to do it is in one of the last missions steal the tank and go to one of your garages and fail the mission.

OR

Get a gameshark for 2005, 2006, or 2007 and use the car spawner. Hoped I helped.

The Night Fox
Well, theres a really easy way to do it and theres a hard way. One way is to go to Area 51, jump up and down on a dead gaurd. This will open the gate, go inside and steal a UFO and land on top of Burger Shot in Los Santos. Next, go inside burger shot and a Swat tank will be parked there. Get in and drive out. JUST KIDDING!

Ok the real way to do it is in one of the last missions steal the tank and go to one of your garages and fail the mission.

OR

Get a gameshark for 2005, 2006, or 2007 and use the car spawner. Hoped I helped.

the second part helped, the first part, well.....hmmm, err............. Did not work lol.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

"And that's the way I like it, and that's the way I like it" LOL

hehe

I didn't know about how to get it the 1st time and i was working on my 2nd file but I saved over it!!! angry.gif

Theres another way, taking it to Easter Basin and using the crane to dip in the water, failing the mission.

I got two swat tanks and love 'em. They sure move cars out of the way good.

Theres another way, taking it to Easter Basin and using the crane to dip in the water, failing the mission.

does the crane go that low??

does the crane go that low??

Yea it does work but once i did it and thought (on PS2) O pulled it back up but it instead dropped it into the water. So annoying angry.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

This works with a far less chance of the vehicle vanishing afterward. icon14.gif

System Error's Bulletproof Car Page off of Game Faqs method #2....I believe.(It has been editted though for there are faster water methods I guess that one is just the easiest to retrieve)