Need help!

silencio

ok...its very simple...i need help in finishing the fireman,vigilante,car salesman and the paramedic missions.i find them quite unlike GTA:VCS where they sorta save ur progress in certain levels...but LCS is quite the opposite....u have to finish it from 1 to 15...which is quite troublesome...so does anyone have any saved games which have completed the aforementioned...but leaving the other storyline missions intact

MY CURRENT LCS STATS:

1.Taxi missions completed

2.Storyline missions:smash and grab from vinnie,rollercoster ride from salvatore,a volatile situation from JD

yeah...so anyone have done the extra side missions but left the story line missions intact???

The Night Fox

Here is a link to a page full of savegames for LCS, most of them are 100% percent complete and some are nearly

Savegames for LCS

But I must admit, I agree with you, the fact they save your progress during every five levels in VCS is REALLY really, really useful, becuase Paramedic missions in previous GTA title's used to drive me to a boiling point whenever I would reach the final level after a while and then fail mad.gif

Firefighter were not as hard, but it is nice of VCS to save every five levels

in vice city, san andreas and VCS, you don't really need to save vigilante mission levels since you can always make it very easy for your self by using the Hunter (Apache) to make it a walk in Beleville park lol.gif

However, since the Hunter in LCS has no vigilante opitions, I strongly recommend you use a Rhino (Tank) which is the second best thing to use in Vigilante (Hunter is the best)

I know these savegames may not be of much use but try them out, there are two sections, US saves and EU saves.

and I sure hope R* bring back the "save progree in between levels" feature for future gta's, that feature helps keep my temper down.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Our Save N Play area is the place to get game saves for LCS & VCS. You can also request such files of a certain completion there if they don't have what your after.