NEW CHEAT PROGRAM RELEASED!

iShade

Hey everyone, i just made this trainer (a cheat program for vice city) which is very easy to use and has great cheats, which include stuff like infinite health, infinite ammo for all weapons, infinite money, etc!! The hack is called Insomnia Hack.

This hack is only in BETA stages and therefore is not complete. Please keep your eyes open for the full version which will have even MORE cheats available!

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c3gxymmbj15

or

http://files-upload.com/files/634667/insomnia.zip

or

http://www.uploading.com/files/JZHJI7GW/insomnia.zip.html

Enjoy!!!

Any problems? Email me at [email protected] - but do NOT add me on MSN as i dont use msn with this email!

Explanation on how to use this hack is within the file once downloaded.

IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU ENABLE THE CHEATS WITH THE HOTKEYS, ENABLE THEM ONLY WHEN INGAME, NOT ON DESKTOP - OR ELSE THE CHEAT MIGHT SIMPLY NOT WORK.

Edited by iShade

THis sounds like a trainer sort of-- not sure where these are hosted around here if at all--- I'll let Justin take care of this one if needed.

I'm a PC version noob

Thanks for creating the hack/cheat/trainer program wink.gif

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

I'll let Justin take care of this one if needed

Borderline, but I reckon it's slightly better suited to Editing Discussion as it's not strictly a feature available in an unmodded game - it alters running memory.

Nice trainer. You've got a bit of work to do before it's in the league of the famed Admin Console, though! tounge.gif

Moved from VC Cheats & Tricks to Misc. Showroom.

ok thanks guys

by the way i need more ideas on what to add to my hack - so far i got a few ideas such as - when u are in a mission that is time related, when u enable this new cheat it will freeze the timer. i need more ideas!! please suggest

• 1 month later...
please tell me how to make mods pleazzzzz!!!!!without paying or anything wow.gif

Not here. You should ask at the Editing Forums and take a look at the Tutorial Forums. Back on topic, very good trainer. I hope you make it with more functions, like a 100+(lol)trainer biggrin.gif