Just wanted 2 no

sanandreas luva101

sanandreas luva101

hi every1! im gonna get GTA SA on PC tommorow (cant wait) and i as soon as i get it im gonna download SAMP and was hoping if some1 could tell me the stuff 2 look out for and witch are the best servers 2 use etc... smile.gif

and maybe for any of u who r reading this i might c u tommorow!! biggrin.gif

if you buying GTA:SA from a store then you will need to downgrade it to version 1 (i think) to find a downgrade search for it on google.

as for servers, there is a GTAforums server with the ip 85.17.36.105:4004 but for other servers it depends what your looking for, theres deathmatch, pony-farm,RPG,racing,etc. just search when you download SA-MP.

hope to see you SA-MP smile.gif

My personal favorite is definately Crazybobs Cops and Robbers, i highly recommend it and you should definately give it a try. icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

sanandreas luva101
if you buying GTA:SA from a store then you will need to downgrade it to version 1 (i think) to find a downgrade search for it on google.

as for servers, there is a GTAforums server with the ip 85.17.36.105:4004 but for other servers it depends what your looking for, theres deathmatch, pony-farm,RPG,racing,etc. just search when you download SA-MP.

hope to see you SA-MP smile.gif

confused.gif why do ihav to downgrade it??? confused.gif

confused.gif why do ihav to downgrade it??? confused.gif

dont worry downgrading is easy.

just download the downgrader and run it and thats it.

my personel favorite server is the gta-ponyfarm RPG server.

My personal favorite is definately Crazybobs Cops and Robbers, i highly recommend it and you should definately give it a try. icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

I like CrazyBob's also but that server at times can be full of assholes, though.