Tanner (driv3r)

sanandreas luva101

sanandreas luva101

i'm probly in the rong forum but i was playing driv3r and it was so f*ucking annoyin'!!!! angry.gifmad.gif and i wanted to make a topic about how much i hate that f*ckin' game! send in how much u hate that GAME

if u don't like my topic heres a cartoon smile.gif

(me) (tanner)

v v

die.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.giframpage_ani.gif

Sorry to disagree, but I really like DRIV3R as well as the original Driver, they’re both great games; Driver being the better of the two.

However, I will say that Driver 2 was the worst of the lot (not including those two stupid cell-phone games, which I never played).

DRIV3R was way too easy to complete.

Driver, on the other hand, was a great game from beginning to end.

I haven’t yet completed Driver: Parallel Lines, but I do have it installed on my PC.

My appreciation of DRIV3R is what led me to try San Andreas, which turned out to be probably the best, if not the greatest, video game I’ve ever played.

So, if it wasn’t for DRIV3R, then I probably wouldn’t have ever discovered San Andreas, as well as the rest of the GTA games.

So, because of that, there’s no way I could say anything bad about DRIV3R.

Whatever I have played of Driver: Parallel Lines so far, I found it to be quite good and very interesting. I can't say anything about the previous Driver games coz I haven't played them. I bought Parallel Lines only coz someone told me it's a GTA clone and a very good one too.

Hmm, Driver topic, grand theft auto forum. confused.gif

yeah....totaly wired confused.gif But anyway....all of you who passed driv3r, have a cookie cookie.gif , a catloaf catloaf_by_anuj.gif and a bread fish breadfish_by_Moto.gif . But don't eat too much or your reward will be "fat +"..... ROFL!!

Div3r wasn't GTA, but it wasn't completely terrible.

Diver? Woot! New game!

My favourite was Driver 2, I loved f*cking around Chicago annoying the cops. Just sucked how if you got out your car and into another they didn't care anymore. Was always fun to nick the cop cars and see how far you could get though smile.gif.

Driv3r was a massive disappointment upon release. But if you lower your standards and just play Take A Ride Mode, it can be a pretty enjoyable title. Especially in Miami, messing with the bridge near the American Airlines arena, shooting up malls, driving around in a speedboat, sh*t like that.

user posted image

Diver? Woot! New game!

It's a sequel to Ecco The Dolphin, actually.

Driv3r wasn't as bad as people say it is, sure it wasn't GTA, but it sure as f*ck wasn't True Crime.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Diver? Woot! New game!

Driv3r wasn't as bad as people say it is, sure it wasn't GTA, but it sure as f*ck wasn't True Crime.

Well I enjoy all 3, to be perfectly honest.

user posted image

I loved Driv3r for its maps first and foremost; my favorite being Nice. Love the whole layout, don't really care if it's exact to the real city or not, but lovely scenery and fun to drive down the curvy roads.

Oh, and the unlockables. I'm talking 18 Wheel Anarchy Mode and Cars w/ infinite mass (the unlockable in Nice was just f*cking stupid. All peds shoot at you? Wtf?) Both are fun as sh*t, but it's a bit stupid when I'm never able to out run the Timmy twins in their rocket fueled semi.

As for Parallel Lines, sh*t, such an improvement. I absolutely love that game for it's two eras (and being able to switch between the two once done the game I might add) and with that, two sets of guns which were perfect. I mean, hand-held RPG you can fire out of a moving car? f*cking genius on whomever's part right there. Plus the cars and their upgrades plus the ability to bring back the last car you were driving even if it was destroyed (I think).

ije3Gsb.png

silvermanblue

Two words DRIVING PHYSICS, this is why I love the driver franchise. The cars handle great, very cinematic. I kinda missed the director mode in driver pl, but there hasnt been a driver game I have hated. And with driv3r on pc, I hope to see some badass mods for it eventually.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

Diver? Woot! New game!

What do you mean by 3?

There have been 7 Driver games:

1) Driver loved it for PC

2) Driver 2 hated it, because it wasn't available for PC, the PlayStation just sucks for games. I finished all but the last 2 missions.

3) DRIV3R loved it for PC

4) Driver: Parallel Lines loved it for PC, even though I haven't finished it

5) Driver: Vegas Tanner Lives never played it

6) Driver 76 never played it

7) Driver: L.A. Undercover never played it

and, there’s a new Driver game that’s supposed to came out next year (2008)

The only ever Driver I played was the third one on my xbox. I rented it, and took it back the next day because I got so bored of it. Not worth buying it, in my opinion.

That's just my opinion though. It's not all that bad.

Where did you hear about the new Drier game.Please post a link please.

I completed both Parrallel Lines and Driv3r.But i loved Driver 2 on psone and i still like to play it.Havent completed it yet though :-(

And i still say Driv3r is somehow just better and interesting to me then PL and that will stay forever.

Diver? Woot! New game!

What do you mean by 3?

There have been 7 Driver games:

1) Driver loved it for PC

2) Driver 2 hated it, because it wasn't available for PC, the PlayStation just sucks for games. I finished all but the last 2 missions.

3) DRIV3R loved it for PC

4) Driver: Parallel Lines loved it for PC, even though I haven't finished it

5) Driver: Vegas Tanner Lives never played it

6) Driver 76 never played it

7) Driver: L.A. Undercover never played it

3 as in GTA, True Crime, and Driver franchises. I only actually like Driv3r and PL, don't care for the originals.

user posted image

Where did you hear about the new Drier game.Please post a link please.

Sorry, I should have posted a link earlier:

wikipedia

Of course, you can’t always believe what you read on Wikipedia wink.gif

and on ign

Driver and Driver 2 were awesome, i'd have to go for driver 2 being the best though. Messed around on that game for countless hours just driving randomly, hoping to find some secret place hidden away somewhere

I'm glad to see Reflections in the safe hands of Ubisoft. "Atari" is a sinking ship, it's only a matter of time before they go under like Akklaim. Did anyone see that "You Are Empty" catastrophe for the PC? Anyway, I digress. I really want to pick up the story from the Driv3r cliffhanger where Tanner may have been mortally wounded. If they do that, it's probably gonna be an 80's game. I'm thinking they're heading to the west coast for 5. They've already redone Miami and New York, I'm thinking LA is next. Maybe just have a new story with a new detective/character. If it took place in the 90's, that'd be great. But it might take place in the present..

user posted image

i'm probly in the rong forum but i was playing driv3r and it was so f*ucking annoyin'!!!! angry.gifmad.gif and i wanted to make a topic about how much i hate that f*ckin' game! send in how much u hate that GAME

if u don't like my topic heres a cartoon smile.gif

(me) (tanner)

v v

die.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.giframpage_ani.gif

Convincing argument.

I'm with this guy.

user posted image

So what happened with Tanner at the end?

USE SPOILERS

Driver 1 and 2 were great, Driver 3 sucked balls apart from the movie mode and will everyone stop saying Driv3r? It's so annoying, it's worser than Def3nder

driver.. never been able to play the storyline too much as it was too hard for me.

driver 2.. the best one story was just amazing.

driver 3. pony farming was fun but gameplay really sucked.

parallel lines.. the story was very interesting and cool. overall it was a nice game.

Edited by james_root

worser

That even a word? bored.gif

Anyway, Driv3r is the correct term to use, as far as I know.

Yeah. I only say Driv3r cause that's what it says on the disk.

Good idea starting this topic smile.gif, I HATE Driver 3, the original games

(1 and 2) were awesome, but the new ones suck ass.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.