GTAGarage

TheDude5000

Hmm. I don't remember how long this has been going on, at least since Spring of this year. I just can't upload files. I put in the mod title, then I use the browse function and select my mod. Everything looks fine. I click upload, it gives me the "your file has been uploaded" message, and transfers me back to the file submission screen, where I started from. I've used winrar, winrarzip, Firefox, IE. I can't think of anything else to do here. I simply can't upload anything. Requesting changes also doesn't work either. I try to have a certain mod deleted, nothing happens. I submit a request, and it gives me a confirmation message, but then redirects me to a page that says this:

"The request could not be completed successfully. The following error was returned:

· You have not made any requests."

Umm, am I the only one here having this problem? It seems a bunch of mods are being uploaded, yet suspiciously, I can't even get past the upload phase. I really don't want to be forced to use other, less popular sites when I really prefer to primarily show my work here. I've talked with GTAuron about this numerous times, and it looks like he doesn't know what's going on either. Something about waiting for one of the admins to fix it, yet it's been over half a year and it's no different at all. I think this is a serious problem and needs to be handled already.

user posted image

Suction Testicle Man

I believe it was momentarily fixed between Spring this year and now - and the problem we have now isn't the same as back then, but since the server move we've been working on a slightly different system to the old. I was fiddling around with it myself, but since my primary computer died on me I haven't had the tools or time to continue.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

So there's just no progress, is there? I can't tell the difference between attempting to edit a mod now, and attempting to do it 7 months ago. I guess I'm forced to just stick with the alternatives then. confused.gif

user posted image