garage mod

rhelder660

hi verybody i wanna know if ther is a garage mod so i can park more cars in 1 garage. i wanna park more cars in the hanger on cj's airfield.

gangster_weezel18

sad.gif hi i have been playing san andreas for a while now. And it just gets boring for me, can some one help me, i just started this program and i want to get more newer cars a stuff on my ps2or modds i should say . but how do i do it im lost. plz help me! thanks

cody chriss

Edited by gangster_weezel18

Go look in the Modding Forums..OK.

Cant you just tell me? i dont know where to look!

Could you ellaborate more on your question? What exactly do you mean? I'd be glad to help.

d653p.png

do you know the big hangar on cj's airfield? i want to park more cars in it because its redicules that you can only park 4 cars in it.

greetZ

you cant park more than 4 cars in one garage... its the maximum and i think its a hardcoded 'memory'

I'm surprised that a mod like this is not available. It's not technically difficult, and people are talking about it all the time. The strategy would be to reduce the size of the hangar to include only the front door and a little room for a few cars right at the front. Then move the save zone of some other garages to fill the void. So, you can't make new garages, or make a garage hold more that 4 cars, but you can put several garages close together and make them appear as one large garage.

Are you interested in taking on this challenge? I suspect it could be accomplished by only editing IPL files.

silvermanblue

It is possible to have a over four car garage. Infact there is one where you can save 80, yeah you heard me. But it requires basic mission coding experiance. Here is the link http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=200033

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ