Liberty city in san andreas mod

NikoII

Hi, does anybody know where to get a mod that includes all of liberty city in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas? What I mean is that I want to know if there is a fully solid, fully operational mod for including Liberty City in GTASA. Does anybody know of one. Please respond. (P.S Does anybody know how to unlock the sentinel in the Saint Marks Bistro Mission?)

use utube for video trailer

go to utube the type LIBERTY CITY IN SANANDREAS in the search column

it wil help u

He wants a mod, not a video!

@NikoII: I don't think there is any such mod, but there's a mod wherein you can combine LC, VC and SA. I think it's called GTA:Myriad Islands. Try googling for the mod.

I had read some message here awhile ago about someone going to liberty city from san andreas. I had no idea what he was on about...i thought he had rotted his brain from playing gta to long.....and gotten his cities all mixed up.

You never know...there may be a mod that does this. Maybe some techo could shed some light on this. Or just google it....and you will find your answer.

By the way...i think u are in the wrong forum. You may want to move this over to the modding forum. You will probably get a better answer there. This is game play.

I had read some message here awhile ago about someone going to liberty city from san andreas. I had no idea what he was on about...i thought he had rotted his brain from playing gta to long.....and gotten his cities all mixed up.

What you read is absolutely right. You can take a trip to LC from San Andreas. Remember the mission 'Saint Mark's Bistro'? Before killing everyone to finish the mission, spare one of the mafia guys and jump over the wall in front of the Bistro. You'll find yourself in LC. Of course, not all of LC is solid, so be careful or you'll fall through.

Alternatively, there are other methods of getting to LC if you are already past the mission. Use the 'Search' feature on this forum and you'll find many topics indicating the same.

What you read is absolutely right. You can take a trip to LC from San Andreas. Remember the mission 'Saint Mark's Bistro'? Before killing everyone to finish the mission, spare one of the mafia guys and jump over the wall in front of the Bistro. You'll find yourself in LC. Of course, not all of LC is solid, so be careful or you'll fall through.

Spoilers please.

I have a mod that makes the state of San Andreas and Liberty City , in the game Vice City. I downloaded it but I didn't try it.