Old Tommy

DB10

Hi guys,

Im busy with a skin that make Tommy older. I already finished the normal skin, here are some pics:

[/img][/url] user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I also want to make the old skin for all the other clothes that Tommy can wear, but I have one problem. If I try to replace player2.txd and CSplay2.txd I get an error this one:

user posted image

I hope some of u can explain me the error, so I can get further with my other Tommy skins wink.gif

Nice.. Reminds me Sonny a bit.

Why does it look very pixelled?

Probably because photo had been taken from close distant ;p

The shirt and the face are too pixelated. Blur them a bit or something. I think it looks better when it's a bit blurry, then when it is so pixelated.

Ye I saw it too of the shirt. I gonna check out of I can change it a bit. But has anybody an idea how I can solve te problem with the other Tommy skins. I can't replace them. I can only replace CSplay.txd and player.txd, but not the other ones. So if somebody know it please tell me so I can go further with the other skins for an older Tommy.

Ye I saw it too of the shirt. I gonna check out of I can change it a bit. But has anybody an idea how I can solve te problem with the other Tommy skins. I can't replace them. I can only replace CSplay.txd and player.txd, but not the other ones. So if somebody know it please tell me so I can go further with the other skins for an older Tommy.

They all numbered. player2, play10, play12, ect. Got it?

Ye I know, but that isnt the problem. If u read my first post you know that I cant replace them. I get an error, in my first post u can see a picture of the error.

Ye I know, but that isnt the problem. If u read my first post you know that I cant replace them. I get an error, in my first post u can see a picture of the error.

At what point do you get an error? When you press import and select the texture file? When you try to save it?

At what point do you get an error? When you press import and select the texture file? When you try to save it?

I get it when I press import and select the texture file. i also changed the face and the shirt a bit it looks much better now.

user posted image

I get it when I press import and select the texture file. i also changed the face and the shirt a bit it looks much better now.

Are the textures you're trying to import TGA files?

No they are bitmap.

No they are bitmap.

Make it a tga then try to import it.

If you're using Photoshop CS2or newer for textures, then that's the problem. Try setting the .bmp format to an other one [it will ask you before you save the file.]

No they are bitmap.

Make it a tga then try to import it.

How can i change it in tga?

i think i konw the promble, do you have vice city on when you are opening the gta3.img files?

i think i konw the promble, do you have vice city on when you are opening the gta3.img files?

No that wasn't it, but I solved the problem myself thanks anyway for all your help. This is the result, what do you think about it? This is the soiree skin:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I dont know which skin I gonna change now, but you''ll see it wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

I hope some of u can explain me the error, so I can get further with my other Tommy skins wink.gif

what version of txd workshop is that?

whenever I edit a texture, I use copy merged layers, paste it in paint, then save as 24-Bitmap. then I just import that into TXD Workshop.

I've no idea which version it is. I have some more screens of other clothes. I finished the casual, the spandex suit and both tracksuits and also the bankrobber skin. So if u like I post some more. Btw I have a break with this mod, I gonna finish it in my next holiday thats over two or three weeks I believe tounge.gif