After which mission?

denkaanhenk

You'll have to complete 'The Green Sabre' first to unlock the countryside missions. After completing those missions, you'll have 'Are You Going To San Fierro?' mission where you unlock SF finally.

Actually, SF is open when you start the countryside missions.

You just can't but property ect.

(BTW, 1st post)

After The Green Sabre , i have Just Business completed. Now i am by Los Sepulcros , must i still much missions too The Green Sabre? because I want too San Fierro.

After The Green Sabre , i have Just Business completed. Now i am by Los Sepulcros , must i still much missions too The Green Sabre? because I want too San Fierro.

You still have a few missions before you get to SF.

However, you can get to SF right from the beginning of the game with 4-stars. Read rubregg's 4-star Survival guide.

Another option is the no wanted level mission exploit. Very soon you'll get to the mission 'Reuniting The Families' which is a no wanted level mission. It means you can roam the entire map without any wanted level at all. **DO NOT** enter the Jefferson hotel though.

There are two more such missions in the game.

One is in SF called 'Amphibious Assault' and the other one when you return back to LS called 'Vertical Bird'.