Vigilante & Paramedic Missions

GTA VLSA

For the paramedic and vigilante missions, i know that vigilante gives you 150 armo, but, if you lose your armor, and get more armor, is it still 150? or only 100?

And for the paramedic missions: when you complete the missions, you get 150 health or maxed out health bar, but does that make it where you can fall from the tallest tower or any height and live with but an inch of health?

deathhunterex

For the paramedic and vigilante missions, i know that vigilante gives you 150 armo, but, if you lose your armor, and get more armor, is it still 150? or only 100?

it'll still be 150. at least it shouuld.

And for the paramedic missions: when you complete the missions, you get 150 health or maxed out health bar, but does that make it where you can fall from the tallest tower or any height and live with but an inch of health?

i think so. whatsthat.gif . never try to do that?

I don't think that happens always. Maybe if CJ is lucky, he'll survive.

No, if you have max health (150), you can fall from any height, and you will always survive with a tiny bit of health of health...

No, if you have max health (150), you can fall from any height, and you will always survive with a tiny bit of health of health...

That's pretty unrealistic. But I guess R* added that as a bonus.