I need help with a mission

Mike17N2k3

I dont know why, but I cant beat the the stunt boat challege. I honestly think my boat isnt as fast as its supposed to be.. Something. I've tried seriously like 50 times now between two days to try and pass this mission. I can get to two to go and I run out of time.

Any ideas? Any way to speed my boat up? Im being smooth with the keys and hugging corners when I can. I just dont get it. I beat VC once already, just doing it again.

I honestly think my boat isnt as fast as its supposed to be..

Make sure you are holding down onto the acceleration key, and that you are taking the corners smoothly and doing the jumps correctly. Just don't put pressure on the turning keys a lot (only when you need to). Also, make sure the frame limiter is enabled.

I beat VC once already, just doing it again.

Now that's just weird...

There we go! I turned the frame limiter on and beat it on the first try. Boat hauled ass then. Why does that make a difference? And why is it weird to go back and beat it again?

If you managed to beat this game, why you making the mission seem so hard now and with superior mouse/keyboard controls? You said you tried at least 50 times!

There we go! I turned the frame limiter on and beat it on the first try. Boat hauled ass then. Why does that make a difference?

The input controls can't keep up with the rendering speed. Here's your friend - LEViANT http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...dpost&p=4263038

If you managed to beat this game, why you making the mission seem so hard now and with superior mouse/keyboard controls? You said you tried at least 50 times!

There we go! I turned the frame limiter on and beat it on the first try. Boat hauled ass then. Why does that make a difference?

The input controls can't keep up with the rendering speed. Here's your friend - LEViANT http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...dpost&p=4263038

Well, I beat it on another computer. It doesnt take a genious to know that I obviously had the frame limiter on at that time. I didnt think it would make a difference since with the frame limiter off it plays alot better on my computer.

Edited by Mike17N2k3

I like I said earlier, I beat Vice City when it came out on PC awhile ago. I'm stuck like I was the first time around I've got like all the missions done, but the end missions wont come up. I currently have nothing on my map. I cant remember what I did to end the game when you kill Lance. I own most of the buildings and have the assets at the Malibu, Printworks, and the cab joint.

Edit: I think I solved it, I was missing the film studio.

Edited by Mike17N2k3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump, but SNP is quite well publicised and I'm sure the topic starter is aware of its existence. Further, SNP is considered "cheating" and is thus located in the Cheats & Tricks forum -- by posting in General PC Chat the topic starter has indicated he isn't necessarily looking to advance through the mission via cheating; he simply wants advice on how best to do it "legitimately" or more specifically in this case, how to fiddle with his PC settings to render the mission possible. I'm sure you'll agree simply passing on the mission to another person to complete for you isn't particularly satisfying. smile.gif