final missions

grimroxster

Sorry for this sorta dumb question, but......

How do you access the final missions? I have heard you need 6 out of 8 esset properties

I have heard you need 5 out of 8

I heard you need the print works

Can someone tell me what you need please?

Also if you need to do all the missions for that property or only certain ones.

thank you biggrin.gif

creative madman

you need all the assets, and have done all the missions, and you need to spend money on a lap dance in the pole position club

Or, if you don't want to buy ALL the asset properties, you could just buy the Printworks. After you complete the couple o' missions at that property, you will trigger the final missions. That's the only way. You don't have to buy all the asset properties.

My bad. You could lock this topic, but can anyone answer if the pole position club has a mission. I got the revenue, but I cant tell if watching the dancer was the mission. I cant find a pink marker either.

Yep, watching the dancer is the "mission" for that property. If you get the money icon out front, you've completed it.

Yeah, you have to watch the stripper dance until she takes a lot of your money (I can't remember the exact amount, though). Then, when you leave, the asset property will make money. I can find out how much money you have to spend, if you want.

You must spend at least $600 in one whole sitting.

Nope $300 and it doesn't have to be done in one sitting...(five real time minutes) completes it...

Also if you do it $100 at a time, you unlock a different dancer each time-- from what I've read.

Someone posted pics here once upon a time...

//edit//

It was Dem but the pics aren't there anymore... you can read about the 3 different strippers here....

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=157320&st=20

Try it out if you don't believe it... I have never verified it but I've learned to not question stuff Dem posted-- he was only wrong about once per year... this wasn't it for that year.

(nice to have the search function back) icon14.gif

Edited by Spuds725

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Ok thanks I did it. Its actually 600 dollars in as many sittings as you want. I did it in rapid sittings of 5 dollars (as soon as I got in I got out)

I'll bet you $600 that it is $300 to complete the asset.... the Brady guide and nearly every guide after it are wrong--

Try it-- and the $100 dollar at a time to see the 3 different strippers--

I verified the $300 requirement on PS2, many others have on PC

- don't make me take a video clip of it.

//edit//

Too late, someone beat me to it... they didn't show the entire 5 minutes but the money started at $15,058 and ended aot $14,758 ($300)

This person spent a little more then $300...

Edited by Spuds725

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP