2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

LCS Chain Story

grimroxster

Cave in and tell them what they want to know. "Okay, okay!" Says Toni. "I'll tell you anything you want to know." "Hmf," replies Julia. "Such a strong man you are," she says sarcastically. "I want to know where Mr. Leone lives." "Are you serious?" Asks Toni. "Didn't you see the big mansion on the top of the hill?" "Oh," responds Julia. "That was it? In that case, you're free to go." Toni...

1. Quickly heads over to Sal's place to protect him.

2. Punches out Julia and runs away, with the Triads chasing him.

3. Just can't take it anymore so he jumps out of the window and falls to his death.

Omnia sunt Communia

Toni stands up, letting the ropes fall to his feet around him. Cracking his knuckles menacingly he throws a punch at Julia, striking her across the face and sending her cascading to the ground in a heap. Toni pulls out a 9MM and shoots her in the arm, deciding not to kill her just yet, he suddenly starts to sprint away as a band of Triads chase him down. After he leaves Julia's apartment, does he:

1. Head for Salvatore's to protect him
  2. Head for Ammu-Nation to stock up on weapons
  3. Head for St. Mark's Bistro to round up some more men

Head for St. Mark's Bistro to round up some more men. "Guys!" He yells. "I need your help!" The Leones all go for cover as the Triads come into the restaurant and open fire. As the Triads' weapon clips run out, the Leones take this chance as they are reloading. They kill all of the Triads with their weapons. Toni shakes hands with them all and leaves. He takes the Triad Fish Van outside. He goes to...

1. Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club to meet up with the Don.

2. Ammu-Nation to get more weapons for a counter-attack on the Triads.

3. His safehouse to change into some casual clothes because there might be a hit on him from the Triads.

Omnia sunt Communia

Toni realizes that there's no time left, and heads towards Sex Club 7 where Salvatore is situated. He beeps the Fish Van's horn, letting his men know that they were needed. They clambered into the back of the van and Toni raced towards The Red Light District. On his way, he noticed a Triad Fish Van heading towards the Gentleman's Club, followed by a Forelli Excess. Furious, Toni sped up and rammed into the side of the Fish Van, sending it toppling it over onto it's side. The Forelli car grinds to a halt, and empties it's men onto the streets. Does Toni:

1. Exit the Fish Van with his men, and face the Forellis and Triads
  2. Carry-on towards Sex Club 7 to grab Salvatore and run
  3. Carry-on towards Sex Club 7, setting up a strong-hold to take on the Forellis and Triads

Umm...that wasn't an option, but whatever. confused.gif

OT: Carry on towards Sex Club 7, setting up a strong-hold to take on the Forellis and Triads. He blocks the rear entrance with his Fish Van and goes in to collect Sal. But, he realizes he has made a big mistake! As Toni and Sal try to leave, there are hordes of Forellis and Triads everywhere! Toni has no choice but to kill 'em all and escape. So, he...

1. Takes out a rocket launcher and blows 'em all up, leaving the Sex Club in a bloody mess.

2. Takes out a mini-gun and cuts down every single goon and they escape.

3. Tries to make a run for it, having the risk of getting shot down.

Toni tries to make a run for it. He gets back in the van, taking Sal with him, and driving thru Red Light District. Suddenly, a Forreli snipes the back wheel of the van, and Toni and Sal glide over to the subway. There, they...

1. Start shooting at the Forrelis

2. Hide

3. Take the subway to Staunton Island

Toni tries to make a run for it. He gets back in the van, taking Sal with him, and driving thru Red Light District. Suddenly, a Forreli snipes the back wheel of the van, and Toni and Sal glide over to the subway. There, they...

1. Start shooting at the Forrelis

2. Hide

3. Take the subway to Staunton Island

They take the Subway to Staunton Island.

The journey was a tempestuous one, made no smoother by the mental demons raging inside the psyches of our two antiheroes.

'Why are we destined for a life of incessant carnage and destruction?' 'Why are we still alive?' 'Does some superior deity of sorts have plans for us? How do we know? I feel we should have died a multitude of times over! What's keeping me on this planet? Is this even reality? How do I know my whole life isn't just the inspired meanderings of some other being?

But these questions were brought to an abrupt halt as the train pulled into Torrington Station, the ceasing of physical movement in turn leading to the ceasing of mental movement.

But somehow, Toni knew that there would still be time for these questions later. There would always be time. These questions would haunt him until his long overdue death, if death were even applicable to our trouble-prone protagonist.

Toni confidently strode out of the station and up onto the vacant street. He knew, somehow, that his only danger lay inside his psychotic mind. Bullets couldn't harm this entity. Because that's all he was now. An entity. A wrong peice in the jigsaw of reality.

Toni pulled out his revolver and shot himself in the throat. In theory, he would soon die, but he did not. He remained standing there, the final component on a warped universe. For he was always destined to be, but not ever to live.

But as the irrelevant bullet ruptured his oesophagus and habitated in his neck, he realised;

1 - He was, in fact an essantial segment of an alternate fabric of reality, and the key to realising this came in the form of self-actualisation in the inanimate Liberty city world. He had realised the ultimate reward, and joined our universe to live a wonderful life as a Chicago baker.

2 - He had no purpose. Everything was a sham. Everything. Time ceased to function, and all came to an end. The end of everything, ever.

3 - He had to still play along with this atrocity of a life. But now, he held all the cards. He knew what to expect, for the entire matrix of time now lay before him. He had reached omniscience, and now could just lay back and let the flow of the existential river take him.

He rejoined Sal and they jacked a Banshee and proceeded to show some Sindacco fools. To Liberty Campus it was. Toni stepped on the accelerator, and off they were.

Edited by greebo-man

do you get an A* for your english work at school greebo?

everything was a sham, its the end, toni...

- did nothing cuz everythings gone

or...

Did nothing cuz everything's gone. He respawns at the hospital and decides to give up his life as a gangster. He retreats to his Shoreside Vale safehouse, hoping that no one will ever find him again. Nobody knows that he lives there, at the moment. Whenever he goes outside of the house (Which is very rare), he has to disguise himself so that he won't be recognized by the Columbian Cartel. He lives a depressing life until...

1. Sal finds his whereabouts and asks him to get back in "the game."

2. He is hunted down by some Leone assassins for betraying the Don. Nobody just quits the Mafia and gets away with it!

3. He decides to shoot himself in the throat again. But, he respawns at the hospital again.

@greebo-man: Wow, man. Are you in the BUYG? Because you would do an excellent job there!

Toni tries to kill himself again, but fails, and is taken to the hospital. Salvatore is seeing a fellow mobster there, when he sees the name 'Antonio Cipriani', on a patient list, and asks to see him. Toni is happily surprised to see Sal, but Sal is shocked from Toni's suicide attempts. Sal leaves Toni, even though Toni pleads him to stay. Sal bursts into tears in his limo, and asks the driver to take him:

• To his mansion
  • To Toni's Staunton Island apartment
  • To see Kazuki Kasen, the leader of the Liberty City Yakuza

to toni's stauton island safehouse, when he gets there though, its full of crack heads and prozzys, sal...

- orders his goons to shoot them

- asks what the hell they think they're doing there

- plants a bomb, that can destroy the whole safehouse

- they all work together to make toni a get well soon cake and they all slap their knees and laugh so hard that niko bellic does a lapdance

They all work together to make Toni a get well soon cake and they all slap their knees and laugh so hard that Niko Bellic does a lap dance, just in time for Toni's arrival at his apartment. Initially, Toni is startled at this new character in his woeful simulation of a life. Who is this mysterious man? Why does he appear so different?

His features were indeed much more defined than everybody else in the flat.

It was as if he came from a different world, yet at the same time, in the same world. Toni was intrigued, to the point of temporarily forgetting his troubles.

He confronted this mysterious man.

'Who are you'

'My name is not important. I hail from a different world. you must listen to me if you are going to find the conquer the demons that plague your psyche'

But he finished with a final statement, the uttering of which immediately cemented Toni's loyalty to this deviant in reality.

"I can put you to rest"

Any more questions could wait. Toni, without hesitation, placed his entire being into the hands of this man.

They walked out of the apartment and into the street. Toni was confounded. All his conceptions of Liberty city had just been crushed into dust, as now, stood before him, stood Liberty City. But not as he knew it.

"Yes. You are correct. We have travelled."

Somehow this stranger knew what Toni was thinking. And before he could ask another question, Niko had already replied;

"the others are not important. Sal, the crackheads, the prossys, they are all nothing. they don't exist. They have never existed"

"This is the first step to your ultimate goal" The man concluded.

"stop it!! I can't take this! I am not strong enough!" Toni submitted to this man.

"Fine. Then I must give you this choice before we can proceed any further."

"Either come with me, and discover who you are, or return to your original world of hate and emptiness"

The man had put it simply, yet Toni was confused beyond any possible means of comprehension.

So, in one last perverted vigil, Toni made his choice.

1 - Toni realised he had been idiotic to question this omniscient being. What could possibly be worse than his previous life? He subsequently joined Niko, and thus, stepped further along the path of self-realisation.

2 - Toni asked Niko to take him back to Staunton as he knew it. He couldn't cope with the mental marathons he was running, and so re-awoke in Staunton. Niko was nowhere to be seen, and Toni was preented with a cake upon re-entry. It was as if this masuquerader of reality was never here. Toni was left to cope with the world on his own.

3 - in what was now becoming a habit, Toni pulled out his revolver and took the easy way out.

He awoke at Staunton, his mental starvation still unquenched and only two bullets left in his .357.

Oi, NameXTakenX, What's BUYG? Enlighten me.

Edited by greebo-man

@greebo-man: BUYG is Build Up Your Gang. Basically, you write short stories about your gang. Here's the link: BUYG (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=319925)

OT: in what was now becoming a habit, Toni pulled out his revolver and took the easy way out.

He awoke at Staunton, his mental starvation still unquenched and only two bullets left in his .357. He decides to kill himself again. BANG! He dies and respawns in the same spot. He has only one bullet left. "f*ck!" He yells. "Why won't I die?" He tries again and respawns once more. Now, he has no more weapons. He decides to buy some from Ammu-Nation. When he does...

1. Some Diablos are waiting outside for him. They pick a fight with him and Toni goes ape-sh*t on their asses.

2. He kills the store-clerk before ending his own life...once again.

3. He decides to go kill the one man who made his life so miserable: Salvatore.

He kills the store-clerk before ending his own life...once again.

Then, he rewspans at the hospital... again. He saw a green maverick aproaching him. He also saw McAffrrey in it. Once the chopper lands...

1. McAfrrey gets out of the chopper and points his gun at Toni's neck.

2. Toni gets in the chopper and they fly to Vice City.

3. The copter gets blown up by a rocket launcher, carryed by a Sindacco spy.

The copter gets blown up by a rocket launcher, carried by a Sindacco spy. "NO!" Yells Toni. "That was my friend, you bastard!" Toni runs toward the Sindacco, while getting shot at. Toni gets cut down before even reaching the Sindacco because he was unarmed. Toni respawns at the hospital again. But, this time it wasn't himself who killed himself. "Of course you know this means war," says Toni, to himself. Toni...

1. Gets some weapons at the Ammu-Nation and hunts down the Sindacco spy.

2. Gets strapped and ambushes a Sindacco sit-down with VIP Sindaccos.

3. Gets in a car and runs down random Sindaccos in the street.

gets weapons at ammu nation to hunt down the spy, when he arrived, his attention was drawn to the shiny .357 magnum revolver. toni suddenly felt a sense of lust for that beautiful piece of metal. he began fantisising firering all 6 of it's powerful bullets into the sindacco spy. then he woke in disbelief when he reilized he spunked all over his trousers, the shop keeper stared in disgust and managed to say 'can i help you?'. toni purchased the gun and reilized he has no freakin idea where the spy is located, he then saw a group of sindaccos so he...

- pointed the gun at them and asked them to squeal the spy's whereabouts

- shot them out of sheer exitement

- stole a sindacco argento to get them chasing toni

- slapped his knee and laughed so hard that barack obama appeared and did several backflips and the sindaccos used cillit bang to remove toni's stains on his trousers

- slapped his knee and laughed so hard that barack obama appeared and did several backflips and the sindaccos used cillit bang to remove toni's stains on his trousers.

For, unbenownst to Toni, the jizz-moppers were not infact Mobsters, but part of Barack Obama's campaign crew. Toni, now a violent shade of crimson after enseminating himself in the shop, thanked this man and his assistants.

"but why are they dressed as my worst enemies?" Toni enquired.

"Why, to scare that bloody John McCain of course!" the black man replied. "It's common knowledge he was gang-raped in vietnam by a group of mobsters. He's petrifid of them even now. He'll not come near me with my menacing troupe!" Obama exclaimed with glee.

"Nice one" Toni responded.

"Wanna come with me to beat down on some real Sindaccos?" Toni asked.

"Any time" came the reply. "my ratings will go through the roof if I'm snapped owning on some criminals"

Toni was no so thrilled to have this so powerful man as his ally he completely forgot to be confused as to why the Democratic party presidential candiate was in a fictional city, performing gymnastics in a weapon shop. Those questions could wait until after the imminent Sindacco Slaughter.

1- Toni and Barack hopped in the Obama-mobile, cleverly disguised as a hobo, and cruised into Sindacco turf

2- Toni and Barack Chose not to ride, but to swagger into the Red Light district armed to the teeth with an assortment of arms, including the now infamous .357 that Toni lovingly fondled as the new chums spotted some Sindaccos around the corner...

Toni and Barack Chose not to ride, but to swagger into the Red Light district armed to the teeth with an assortment of arms, including the now infamous .357 that Toni lovingly fondled as the new chums spotted some Sindaccos around the corner... There were 3 of them. "Baby," said Toni, to his .357. "Its time for you to do your job." Toni killed all 3 of the Sindaccos with one shot each to the head. Then, he pops them one more time with the rest of his bullets. He reloads and turns around, to see...

1. Obama and his troops getting their asses kicked by a large horde of Sindaccos.

2. Obama single-handedly killing every Sindacco with his AK-47.

3. George Bush with a group of Forellis coming to join the battle.

George Bush with a group of Forellis coming to join the battle. Toni tryes to kill 'em all, but fails, and he is captured by George Bush. He takes him to Washingtan D.C. via helicopter.

Once arrived, he takes Toni into his office and starts asking him about Sal. Toni doesn't say sh*t, and Bush starts to get angry. Then, suddenly...

1. Sal arrives in a chopper to rescue Toni

2. JD smashed the building's window with his tank

3. 8 Ball blows up the building with a bomb

Sal arrives in a chopper to rescue Toni. Toni hears clutter on the rooftop along with gunshots and screams. Soon, Mr. Leone and his Leone hitmen arrive in Bush's office. The guns of Leone are way too strong for the President's bodyguards. Sal points his gun at Bush, but Toni stops him. "He has enough blood on his account," says Toni. "Lets go, Sal." Sal...

1. Leaves angrily with Toni and their Leone back-up.

2. Ignores Toni and shoots the President. He's been wanting to do that for a long time.

3. Points his gun at Toni because Toni became a backstabber.

sal points his gun at toni, sal's like ' u bitch ima kill u' and toni's like 'omg noooo' but then the president pulls out toni's .357 and shoots sal to save toni. toni wasnt very greatful however, ' thats my f*cking gun u just killed him with! give it back!' and bush replied 'make me u retarded mobster!' then bush ran away with the gun screaming like a girl, toni....

- chased after him to the theme of 'benny hill' around the courtyard

- picked up another weapon and shot mr bush

- sat at the desk and declared himself president of the united states

- slapped his knee and laughed so hard hilary clinton gave toni a lapdance while sal came back to life and sang 'thriller'

slapped his knee and laughed so hard hilary clinton gave toni a lapdance while sal came back to life and sang 'thriller.' Then, Stewie Griffin appears and says, "Its time for another sexy party." Then, all these hookers come in the room and start dancing around Toni, along with Stewie. Then, Vinnie comes out of nowhere and yells, "Enough!" Everybody except Toni and Sal dispappear, ashamed. Then...

1. Vinnie escorts Sal back to Liberty City while Toni has to make his way back himself.

2. Toni bitch-slaps Vinnie for ruining his party. Vinnie cries like a Japanese school girl and runs away.

3. Vinnie throws a grenade at Toni, blowing him up.

3. Vinnie throws a grenade at Toni, blowing him up.

so toni went to god, and he was reading some smut until he reilized toni was present, he quickly put the smut away and proclaimed: 'you die too much! seriously, like, stop dying will ya? im busy!' and toni replied: ' quit your bitchin and bring me back to life!' so god was like: 'fine, now tell me which island u were on' and toni said' i wasnt in liberty city when i died...' ' WHAT! ZOMG U HAXOR! i told u to stay away from that cheat device toni!' and toni said ' just send me to staution or something, ur more annoying everytime i come here.' god replied: ' sorry, im in the middle of my period.' toni look confused and asked ' you read porn while on ur period?' god looked rather embarressed and quickly sent toni back to earth, outside staution hospital, toni...

- went back to the whitehouse to retrieve his beloved gun

- went after vinnie

- killed himself again to talk to god about killing vinnie and sal (?)

- slapped his knee and laughed so hard he loosened his tie and yelled 'im a rebal! give me chocolate!' then some trannies gave him rainbow drops instead.

Went after Vinnie. He got a call from JD saying that Vinnie is about to leave Liberty City on a ship leaving from Portland Docks. "I'm on it," replies Toni. He quickly drives to where Vinnie is leaving. He steals a boat and drives after Vinnie's ship. He climbs aboard and enters the hull of the ship. There, there are old senior citizens guarding Vinnie with chainsaws. Toni...

1. Finds a Colt Python on the ship and starts blasting the old people.

2. Takes out his mini-gun and mows down everybody in the ship.

3. Runs for his life with maniacal old fogies running after him.

1. Finds a Colt Python on the ship and starts blasting the old people.

once all the elderly were down, toni embraced the colt python to his chest. it couldnt replace the one at ammu nation, no weapon of magnificense could live up to the orgasm toni got from his beloved gun, but the copy he had now was merely a dildo, the one he loved was a penis...(metaphorically speaking)

'are you about done?' vinnie blurted with strong impatience and a touch of cowardly trember as he spoke. toni pointed the gun towards vinnie, he said..

- you'll be dead in 5 seconds, after which im going home, im sick of this bullsh*t!

- didnt i kill you before?

- why are you doing this?

- vinnie, your sweating, may i lick the fluids from your face then work my way down to your stiffy? i hope so, cuz then i can slap my knee and laugh so hard that cj comes in here and says ' feel my titties ni**er boiiiiiiii ' then gordon brown comes in and does a hoe down to cotton eye joe naked.

*BONUS OPTION* - lets you and me have a threesome with this gun!

Edited by boothy

tekkenfreek233

Toni pointed the gun towards Vinnie, and said

"Vinnie, your sweating. May I lick the fluids from your face then work my way down to your stiffy? I hope so, cause then I can slap my knee and laugh so hard that C.J. comes in here and says "Feel my titties ni**er boiiiiiiii" , Then Gordon Brown comes in and does a hoe down to Cotton Eyed Joe naked." in an effort to throw Vinnie off.

Vinnie looks at Toni in a "What the f*ck did you just say to me?" kind of manner and then Toni shoots at Vinnie but misses. Vinnie then jumps into the water.

Then Toni. . .

1. Says "What a motherf*ckin' sh*tty ass load of go**amn bullf*ck"

2. Runs off the ship and steals a boat and starts chasing after Vinnie

3. Lights up a bong and gets high

Runs off the ship and steals a boat and starts chasing after Vinnie. Toni runs Vinnie over with his boat. But, Vinnie doesn't die. He still has a bit of health left. Toni turns back and runs over him a second time. This time, Vinnie's lifeless body merely floats in the water with blood all around his corpse. Toni is pleased and goes to...

1. Visit Sal and try to get back into the Leone Family.

2. The Big Shot Casino, but some Yakuzas start a fight with him.

3. Paulie's Revue in Red Light District for a lap dance.

3. Paulie's Revue in Red Light District for a lap dance.

Toni was enjoying this new hedonistic lifestyle. He had never been a stranger to murder, yet had always shied away from the mere pleasures of the flesh. As he sat down to enjoy this woman sell her dignity for 20$ an hour, he began to think about what other delights he had been missing.

"Drugs!" Toni realised with a yelp.

Of course! Sex was the perfect partner to Drugs! You can't have one without the other, Toni realised, as he finally succumbed to what he had been avoiding all this time.

As he started to light up his bong;

1-He threw it down in disgust. His vision had been clouded by the haze of immorality surrounding him. This wasn't really him. Drugs had no place inside Toni Ciprani.

2-Some Sindaccos burst in. Toni was primed for a fight, yet they settled down and they all joined together in a big drug fest. After a while they got the munchies so Toni popped to punk noodles.

Some Sindaccos burst in. Toni was primed for a fight, yet they settled down and they all joined together in a big drug fest. After a while they got the munchies so Toni popped to punk noodles. Toni drives the Sindaccos to Punk Noodles and they all eat together. "So, Cipriani," says one of the Sindaccos. "Have you ever considered joining the Sindacco Family? I think you need a change from those bastard Leones." Toni...

1. Considers it and they all go to meet Paulie Sindacco for a sit-down.

2. Tells them that his loyalty lies with Salvatore Leone. So, the Sindaccos get angry and start a fight.

3. Tells them to f*ck off and kills all of them and leaves.

tekkenfreek233

Toni considers it and they all go to meet Paulie Sindacco for a sit-down. About an hour into the meeting, Toni sobers up and realizes what he's doing.

"NO! I'LL NEVER JOIN THE SINDACCOS!" Toni yells.

"What? Are you joking?" Paulie says. The Sindaccos, all still totally blazed, are confused as to what the hell is going on with Toni.

Toni then. . .

1. Says he was joking and snorts coke with all the Sindaccos.

2. Shoots Paulie Sindacco and the others cheer as Toni takes the seat as the Don of the Sindacco Family.

3. Tells everyone he's joking and they all decide to go play Grand Theft Auto IV