pleasure domes interior

grim reaper22

grim reaper22

I was wondering if you could go back to the inside of pleasure domes after you do ice cold killa

you can get in there by doing a glitch which opens up most interiors(not Area 69) from the start of the game. to do this start a new game and watch the opening cutscene and wait until Tenpenny is just about to throw you out of the car and then do the jetpack cheat. you respawn at the hospital and just go straight away to the missions. doing this means all shops are open as well as missions interiors except the aforementioned.

good luck grim

you can get in there by doing a glitch which opens up most interiors(not Area 69) from the start of the game. to do this start a new game and watch the opening cutscene and wait until Tenpenny is just about to throw you out of the car and then do the jetpack cheat. you respawn at the hospital and just go straight away to the missions. doing this means all shops are open as well as missions interiors except the aforementioned.

good luck grim

So does this mean you can go through missions until you get to SF and then go to Pleasure domes and go in?

So does this mean you can go through missions until you get to SF and then go to Pleasure domes and go in?

You can go in from the start

grim reaper22

Thanks mrmagic!But does it screw up my save file like the blue hell or that libery city one?

Thanks mrmagic!But does it screw up my save file like the blue hell or that libery city one?

I guess it should not, it's a just a jetpack cheat after all. dozingoff.gif

The Night Fox

You can also get there through Hidden Interior Universe, it is difficult but possible to get to the Pleasure Domes Interior without cheat device

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

You can also get there through Hidden Interior Universe, it is difficult but possible to get to the Pleasure Domes Interior without cheat device

well, all interiors are at the same hight in the sky, aren't they?, so just use the teleporter in pc and it will work perfectly wink.gif

Nope your wrong in that one. In some interiors you can fly around with jetpack like zip. But in some you can't. This is because of the simple explination that interiors ARENT the same height.

I read somewhere that there was a yellow arrow above the cluckin bell in the desert but you couldn't go in it because it was either above the height limit or it wasn't above the height limit but you still couldn't take off your jetpack while flying in the air.... I think it is above the height limit thought because I flew a plane, a helicopter, and my jetpack over there and I saw no yellow arrow.

If somebody could... make a mod with a big ass building you could go to the top of and go inside that yellow arrow... with the height limit turned off of course.

But anyway I read that the arrow was believed to lead to Liberty City, being above the height limit and being an interior (the yellow arrows lead to interiors) would explain why you couldn't fly on the jetpack (above the height limit) and it would also explain why you couldn't view the map while in Liberty City (it is an interior... don't remember if you could or couldn't view the maps while inside some places, I think you could).

I read somewhere that there was a yellow arrow above the cluckin bell in the desert but you couldn't go in it because it was either above the height limit or it wasn't above the height limit but you still couldn't take off your jetpack while flying in the air.... I think it is above the height limit thought because I flew a plane, a helicopter, and my jetpack over there and I saw no yellow arrow.

If somebody could... make a mod with a big ass building you could go to the top of and go inside that yellow arrow... with the height limit turned off of course.

But anyway I read that the arrow was believed to lead to Liberty City, being above the height limit and being an interior (the yellow arrows lead to interiors) would explain why you couldn't fly on the jetpack (above the height limit) and it would also explain why you couldn't view the map while in Liberty City (it is an interior... don't remember if you could or couldn't view the maps while inside some places, I think you could).

Sorry but you are very wrong on this one. If you wait till about 20:00 or 00:00 ( I forgot which one ) the cluckin' bell in Fort Carson's teleport arrow dissapears from the building. This is because someone Fu**** up in the programming. At the right time, it goes up into the no fly zone. This arrow does not lead to Liberty City, only cluckin' bell. Now, as to Liberty City. You can get to it in the game, in the mission Saint Marks Bistro, enter the mega jump cheat when your outside and jump over the wall by the trees. You should land in an alleyway. Follow this until your cant go anywhere. Turn towards right and go down that alleyway. Get a running start and jump when your at the wall directly in front of you. You should land in a solid part of portland in front of the infamous Liberty City. Now, most parts of this city aren't solid so be carefull. I hope this answered your question good enough. Have a nice night.

Shutttlecock?

im sure your familiar with the hidden interiors, even if you found pleasure domes, [which couldnt be done withuot the help of a guide] who knows what would be solid, it sure suck balls to spend 45 minutes getting there to walk through the door and fall into nothingness.

I know about that St. Mark's Bistro mission

I'm just saying though I read that somewhere and it did make some sense...

but the arrow doesn't disappear for me.

yeah that cluckin bell

matter of fact I do faintly remember walking back and forth waiting for a arrow to appear going wtf... but I really don't remember if it was me that did it or what... like wether it was a video on youtube, or playing at my cousins house before I got SA or wether it was even cluckin bell... i don't remember I have to go back and see later.

I have this version of SA

user posted image

Man its easy as to get in there. I just did it. all i did was did the cutscene entered the jetpack blah blah spawned a hydra then flew right over there landed on the roof and then went in easy as taking a sh*t

about 20:00 or 00:00 ( I forgot which one ) the cluckin' bell in Fort Carson's teleport arrow dissapears from the building. This is because someone Fu**** up in the programming.

The arrow disappears intentionally (it’s not a programming error), that’s because Fort Carson is a small town (not part of the big cities); the businesses there don’t have overnight hours.

That’s already well-known.

Edited by zmoonchild

about 20:00 or 00:00 ( I forgot which one ) the cluckin' bell in Fort Carson's teleport arrow dissapears from the building. This is because someone Fu**** up in the programming.

The arrow disappears intentionally (it’s not a programming error), that’s because Fort Carson is a small town (not part of the big cities); the businesses there don’t have overnight hours.

That’s already well-known.

The game is so realistic ?

And I didn't even noticed before that the arrow disappears lol.gif

Sorry but you are very wrong on this one. If you wait till about 20:00 or 00:00 ( I forgot which one ) the cluckin' bell in Fort Carson's teleport arrow dissapears from the building. This is because someone Fu**** up in the programming. At the right time, it goes up into the no fly zone. This arrow does not lead to Liberty City, only cluckin' bell. Now, as to Liberty City. You can get to it in the game, in the mission Saint Marks Bistro, enter the mega jump cheat when your outside and jump over the wall by the trees. You should land in an alleyway. Follow this until your cant go anywhere. Turn towards right and go down that alleyway. Get a running start and jump when your at the wall directly in front of you. You should land in a solid part of portland in front of the infamous Liberty City. Now, most parts of this city aren't solid so be carefull. I hope this answered your question good enough. Have a nice night.

I just took this screenie

user posted image

that's the principal solid area, be careful where you walk, of just use the jetpack

I was also wondering some years ago can you get in after compliting the mission. I browsed the tourist guide and I found there "Visit Jizzy's Pleasure Domes" or something, later I explored it with the hidden interiors via Gym World but I couldn't get in. sneaky2.gif

Because those are 100% solid most of the time. You can get in if you find the right arrow in the interior world tho. You just spawn right at the door as your would in any other building.