Relatives?

RJX74

Armando Mendez

Diego Mendez

T-Bone Mendez

Fernando Martinez

Jerry Martinez

Tese are all i got so far tell me if you see mmore

Actualy I have been wondering about the relation of the VCS Mendez brothers and T-Bone Mendez. The only clue is that they have the same surname and both are in the same story canon.

I don't know about Jerry and Fernando.

The Night Fox

The Mendez brothers also have the same attitide as T Bone so maybe they are related

The thing about Jerry having the same name as Fernando is an interesting point

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Whilst its quite possible some (if any) are related I do think people look to far into it sometimes. After all these characters ethnic backgrounds is mostly Latin, Spanish, etc. The surnames used are quite common for the people from that part of the world.

• 1 month later...
The Mysterious One

I have my doubts about Jerry and Fernando being related. Like someone mentioned, those surnames are common Spanish surnames, as I am of hispanic descent. It's a little possible that T-Bone is related to Armando and Diego, as they are involved in the same type of business. But I have always thought that T-Bone is Mexican, or he could be part Bolivian. It's the same with how Catalina and Cesar are related. I really don't think it matters who is Colombian or Mexican. Cesar is probably part Colombian or something, or maybe Catalina overpowered the original leader of the Colombian Cartel that she became the leader. After all, she was crazy.

I have a strange feeling that I remember from somewhere that T-Bone is definitely NOT related to Diego and Armando. I don't know though...

Interesting to put Jerry and Fernando into same family, but I disagree on that one. I have never put the two names together, but still they are rather not relatives.

CthulhuFhtagn
I have a strange feeling that I remember from somewhere that T-Bone is definitely NOT related to Diego and Armando. I don't know though...

Interesting to put Jerry and Fernando into same family, but I disagree on that one. I have never put the two names together, but still they are rather not relatives.

About Mendezes, it's not official = it's all just guesswork.

A pimp and a corrupt sergeant? Hm. An uncle and a nephew? Maybe.

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!