2001 Members

Canofceleri

We're going on six years... some maybe in October from the old forums. But November is the month where people started joining gta3forums right? How many of you are left? I remember the days of Mafia, Inc, Knucklehead, 3vil, and Stuf92.

Digïtál £vîl
We're going on six years... some maybe in October from the old forums. But November is the month where people started joining gta3forums right? How many of you are left? I remember the days of Mafia, Inc, Knucklehead, 3vil, and Stuf92.

I am 03 man and I remember most of that sh*t myself. smile.gif Gotta think back a little more man to some more 01 uniqueness.

Btw: 3vil isn't dead or anything. He visited here around a month ago I believe.

Less traffic, less forums, Gen Chat was random since there were not many boards for specific topics. I was also 14, so I was much less mature... weird thinking back on my first posts trying to weasel my way into Mafia, Inc.

Less traffic, less forums, Gen Chat was random since there were not many boards for specific topics. I was also 14, so I was much less mature... weird thinking back on my first posts trying to weasel my way into Mafia, Inc.

Then you started the Connection.

Hey, Cand? Do you remember that time I ripped your GTA3 red mafia guy sig and just inverted the colors and claimed it my own? Oh god, that was way back when. I still remember 3vil had like a 3 paragraph post pointing out the obvious reason as to why it wasn't my own. turn.gif

I just lurked in 01 and I remember all of that stuff, and I was only 14 then.

O lawd, I was so young.

You forgot The Preludes, The Dead Presidents and The Diablos. sly.gif

Oh yeah, and Donatrix. inlove.gif

congrats?

I skipped my 5th year ani, mostly because I had bigger problems in real life affecting me. sad.gif

01 must have been great (i lurked a bit as well), 02 was awesome, and everything after late 03 sucked. I think it all went down hill when that generation- "I" or whatever they are calling them started browsing the internet un-supervised. blah lol. tounge.gif

Edited by TOGA62

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

Well, since I am an '07er, I don't know anything about the beginnings, but nonetheless...

Congrats to everyone who had made it this far. I am not planning to be here for that long, so props to you all '01ers. Keepin' this place alive and well for 6 years! icon14.gif

What about us 2002 members? sad.gif

They're totally lame!

*cough*

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Then you started the Connection.

Hey, Cand? Do you remember that time I ripped your GTA3 red mafia guy sig and just inverted the colors and claimed it my own? Oh god, that was way back when. I still remember 3vil had like a 3 paragraph post pointing out the obvious reason as to why it wasn't my own. turn.gif

I do remember that... now that pic is a standard avatar here isn't it? Remember that time I called 3vil a ***e and I got banned? That was fun.

I remember when you started the NYCC, and stole the official race haha... bastard. confused.gif

I do remember enjoying our own private forums when we were in the PGC Commission. Fun times.

sig.gif

I remember when you started the NYCC, and stole the official race haha... bastard. confused.gif

We totally had that race too. mad.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

2001 was the beginning, but 2002 was the Golden Age. It f*cking rocked.

of course. gta3 was popular on the ps2, and had just hit the pc market (may?), with a PS2 sequel only months away (VC, oct 2002). the real fun began in august, when oleg released the first tools to really let us modify the game. holy sh*t that was awesome. The only thing better than playing one of the greatest games of all time was is modifying it.

I remember when you started the NYCC, and stole the official race haha... bastard.  confused.gif

Weren't you guys official already?

and everything after late 03 sucked. I think it all went down hill when that generation- "I" or whatever they are calling them started browsing the internet un-supervised. blah lol.  tounge.gif

Oh hai thar.

I did a tiny bit of lurking before I joined. I was spared the Cerbwang, thankfully.

Oh yeah, and:

*high five Sag*

Edited by Doink

I remember when you started the NYCC, and stole the official race haha... bastard.  confused.gif

wait who is XN22? I've known he was an older member, but haven't a clue which. Never took the time to figure it out. haha.

sig.gif

wait who is XN22? I've known he was an older member, but haven't a clue which. Never took the time to figure it out. haha.

Laz. Been a while since I last talked to you. How you been?

fake edit: Woo, 2000 posts

user posted image

unban asmo.

Laz. Been a while since I last talked to you. How you been?

fake edit: Woo, 2000 posts

THE one and only Lazlowrocks? one of the many great members of the VCF? Whats up man! indeed, long time no talk. I was wondering whatever happened to you.

sig.gif

The one and only indeed. What happened to the rest of VCF? I know Pav's still around, where has Zero been? Or Flash for that matter

user posted image

unban asmo.

The one and only indeed. What happened to the rest of VCF? I know Pav's still around, where has Zero been? Or Flash for that matter

flash probably got arrested for publicly molesting a dead cow,

and zero became Dex a while back, not sure if he is now Dexx. Like i said, don't follow people new names often. tounge.gif

A lot of the old VCF are awol or off in little corners of the forums. I think viper is sitll around places...

and cand, the VCF was never official, maybe in my dreams haha.

sig.gif

A lot of the old VCF are awol or off in little corners of the forums. I think viper is sitll around places...

Aye. I've seen ThatGuy and Toy around a bit, Tsuro's still around, not sure about the rest. My brain is shot, I can't even remember half of the other members.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Aye. I've seen ThatGuy and Toy around a bit, Tsuro's still around, not sure about the rest. My brain is shot, I can't even remember half of the other members.

don't make me break out the old VCF recruitment topic haha.

I say we see who can wrangle up and have a little reunion thread take over here.... or maybe not, I got a ton of school work to be doing. tounge.gif

Didn't VCF have like 2000 members? Or was that The Forelli's?

I'm starting to like these rumors of over the top coolness of my old gang. I've decided to neither deny or aknowledge if this is true or not. sly.gif

Edited by TOGA62

sig.gif

don't make me break out the old VCF recruitment topic haha.

Do it.

To add to the rumors: There was this one guy in the gang...he was f*ckin' huge. Like, so huge, he was called The Prophecy.

user posted image

unban asmo.

I was the RHM of the Forellis before going to the Diablos, and we definitely did not have 2000 members. There were maybe like 35-40 though. We had a ton of guys there for awhile.

usZpdN9.png

I wish i had a computer back then...

OT: congrats to all who were here in the beginning. Let's make sure GTAF survives another 6 years.