Free little Willie

Jektonoporkins

Yes almost everyone in this forum knows that + you can buy a littlie willie on the roof of a condo on the right island...

Yes almost everyone in this forum knows that + you can buy a littlie willie on the roof of a condo on the right island...

Only annoying thing with that "feature" is that you have to keep buying it each time from that point, Rockstar really should have had that permanently there once you purchased it the first time.

The Night Fox

Everyone knows nowadays thst you can get it in the Junkyard, and I agree that it is annoying to always have to buy it on the roof angry.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Night Fox
it's not that annoying

I guess but I would be better if the Chopper was already there for you when you load your savegame

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

jaguaraxxemaster
Everyone knows nowadays thst you can get it in the Junkyard, and I agree that it is annoying to always have to buy it on the roof angry.gif

only $10,000 ish dollars for a helicopter can't be that annoying tounge.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
98jhsstudent
Did anybody else know that you can find a Little willie for free in the junkyard?

I noticed this a little late in the game.

QwertyAAA

Only annoying thing with that "feature" is that you have to keep buying it each time from that point, Rockstar really should have had that permanently there once you purchased it the first time.

Weeell, you get 150k each day, so no, it's not all that annoying.