Fruity Loops help

Mikeol1987

I need help in fruity loops, I want to record a track but the beats only play once through on record then stop, then the timer starts at zero again,

How can I copy/paste the beat I need in Piano Roll so that it goes to a desired length?

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

If you mean send a pattern right click it and send it to piano roll. Copy and paste.

or if your just repeting something, lay it out on the play list for the desired amount.

If you mean like recording actual sounds, like a voice, use the edison its much more flexible.

If you mean send a pattern right click it and send it to piano roll. Copy and paste.

or if your just repeting something, lay it out on the play list for the desired amount.

If you mean like recording actual sounds, like a voice, use the edison its much more flexible.

I just want to know how to make a drum beat go longer than like 4 seconds when Im recording, I know you have to lay all the bar things out in the piano roll, but is there a way I can copy and paste the bars in the piano roll so I dont have to keep adding each bar in manually,

I am pretty much an amateur at Fruity Loops. I've had it for ages but all I've been doing is creating weird spacey vangelis type stuff because I dont know how to keep a drum beat going while its on record, so, please help me tounge.gif

where is the playlist?

oh, and lol @ anuj

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

I wrote a bunch of tutorials a while back, linkety

In the top right you have the veiw tool bar, there you can open up the playlist, mixer, piano roll, ect..

Here's a FL studio score file, that should give you an idea of how I do it. link

If you need further explaining do ask. smile.gif

He's something quick.

Once you've made your thingy, click on the Scissors Icon or whatever (1).

Then you can record by clicking (2) and playing your beat.

user posted image

oldschoolsigs14.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.