Sony abandons Cell?

TheDude5000

Oh noes, but teh cells where the futures of super high defintions gaming!

Damnit, and they were this close to unleashing the hidden powah!

user posted image

hmm, I remember sony saying they pulled out of the deal some time ago~

guess this means there'll be no cell-powered PS3 slim then?

it's not really doom and gloom when they say they won't develop it, it's different from saying they wont be using it [from other manufacturers] therefore nixing the existence of the PS3 hurhur~

so until it says no cell = no more ps3 ; my carebear says "meh"

ed: what do the "bonus" articles have to say about the topic title (cell concearns)?

seems like your taking a bit too much pot-shots at the PS3, just assuming really considering your previous statements with the 360/ps3 thing~

Edited by iRloading
4DksF.png

seems like your taking a bit too much pot-shots at the PS3, just assuming really considering your previous statements with the 360/ps3 thing~

He is. It's nothing new.

I love how the PS3 fans here are reacting to this topic. tounge.gif

Haha, isn't it great? Don't shoot the messenger here, people. tounge.gif

user posted image

Well I'm not a PS3 fanboy but it does seem like your insinuating that the console is dying. Console wars are for the week. Real gamers end up with all of them in the end.

Personally I could care less either way. The quicker it dies the cheaper it will be for my tightwad ass to buy one.

Actually I'm not insinuating anything. Just providing some interesting PS3 news, all of the links were compiled by someone else in a Gamespot thread too.

user posted image

Actually I'm not insinuating anything. Just providing some interesting PS3 news, all of the links were compiled by someone else in a Gamespot thread too.

Let me guess....system wars? haha

Yeah, and I've seen you over there as well. Your posts were a great source for laughter, I might add, nice job. wink.gif Doesn't really matter where the links were originally posted though. The news stories are all true and official, and are viewable on the main gamespot site.

So yeah.

user posted image