how to get back to area 51(69)

macman1070

i was looking around and I was at your safe house near Madd Doggs "crib" and i fell through the side of the safe house!!!!! The soft spot is near the pool faceing north-west(IE the only corrner in the back of your safe house) you dont need any codes except the jet-pack code (up down left right L1 L2 R1 R2 up down left right)button prompts are on the D-pad and for the PS2

BUT if you're going to area 51(69 W/E) you might want to put in the never wanted/freeze wanted level code(look in the confirmed cheats thread)

once you go through the soft spot(if you dont have the jet-pack dont enter)all you have to do is set a way-point @ area 51 and fly there. Once you get to area 51 go to the place whear you get the jet pack hold square(or the respcetive button/key) and go as low as you can after about 10 seconds you will spawn in the jet-pack room sorry but as for getting out...you have to kill your self sorry people i hope you enjoy this little glitch i am looking for waht other places you can enter this way so stay tuned for up-dates untill my next post bye and cookies for all of you cookie.gifcookie.gif

biggrin.gif i had no ideal between work and raiseing a kid i dont have much time to read the other posts thats why I put the new in quotes

The Night Fox

Attention, I have discovered a way to get out of area 69 without having to kill yourself

You know that corridor in the Base that has pieces of the ground you can shoot away and go underneath to get armour,

One small portion of the ceiling at the start of that corridor is unsolid and you can fly through to escape cool.gif

hope I helped

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Night Fox, you'r discovery is older then me

How come that Pay'n'spray was open? It's always been closed whenever I've looked at it

Steve

How come that Pay'n'spray was open? It's always been closed whenever I've looked at it

Steve

Think it may have been open only on PS2 vers.1.

Steve

Think it may have been open only on PS2 vers.1.

Ah, maybe. I'm on the PC

Steve