GTA SA UNITED PROBLEMS

seanaspire

hey i just downloaded the gta sa united and when i load file or start new game halfway on loading it crashes then a thing comes up saying SA Limit Adjuster in title and says gta sa crashed, debug info follows gta info: version us1.0 last file loaded : DATA\MAPS\LA\LAn2.IPL last libary loaded: Error invalid IDE Reference Recomendation:input the IDE references Used in your Binary IPL Assembly INFO Exeption at adress: 0x00405CA4 exception code: 0x0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) Registers:... PLEASE HELP I DONT FEEL LIKE REINSTALLING GTA SA AND THEN FORMATT WINDOWS SO I CAN GET ALL MY MODS BACK PLEASE ANYONE? confused.gif

Edited by seanaspire

Loose the e-mail address.

And the mods...

Un-install, delete the gta san andreas folder in c/program files and

do a complete re-install

Since you downloaded the game, it classifies as warez and warez aren't allowed on GTAF.

wow you guy know alot but is there anyway to install it again this time working? im scared i will lose gta sa and reinstall it without the mods i hve over 60 mods installedand im so secure about my game crashing i even take notes on what i do so if it crashes i fix the problem annd im not gonna try installing it if it wans to mess up my game sly.gif

Loose the mods.....

The mods are crashing you'r game....

Just re-install...

Did you even tried running without mods?

Edited by Bad~Boy#17

Loose the mods.....

The mods are crashing you'r game....

Just re-install...

Did you even tried running without mods?

you know what screw gta united im not getting rid of my 60 car mods took mee sooo long and re install mods yeah right screw that i hate united just another problem cry.gif

I've no idea if you downloaded a mod or the game, but at any rate modding questions belong in the modding forums.

Please note that GTANet does not support warez and that you should always backup your original game files before modding. If you haven't done this, re-installing may be the only avenue available to pursue. Post in the modding forums if you still think you can receive help, but if I find any evidence that your copy is pirated then your topic will just be locked again.

Locked.