xNamexTakenx

WHAT!?! There wasn't a 300 topic? Well, now there is. I still can't believe that there wasn't a topic about it. Anyway, I just love this movie! It's my all-time favourite. I love war movies, but this one is the best, IMO. I read the graphic novel and it's really close to the movie. Frank Miller did an awesome job on the comics, man. I love the battle scenes, the storyline and I love Ancient Greece movies. Of course they had to make it a little more Hollywood, but who cares!?! I enjoyed it! Who else liked this movie?

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

I think this movie, along with Sin City, is past it's prime. No need to make topics about 'em friendo.

I've got a pirate DVD of 300 sitting in the corner of my room, but I can't bring myself to watch it cause the quality is so bad. sad.gif

I'll just need to cough up the cash to see what the fuss is all about.

All the stupid f*cking parody's have ruined it. Liked it in the theaters, bought it the day it came out, and can't bring myself to watch it again.

I liked it. I saw it in IMAX, I bought it on DVD, but it's not the greatest movie ever to me. It's a good film, but when you watch it a few times you've got to take a break from it. I've seen it twice. But like Groovy said, all of these parodies are killing it.

mIFI0NR_zps02a3f445.png

I liked it. I saw it in IMAX, I bought it on DVD, but it's not the greatest movie ever to me. It's a good film, but when you watch it a few times you've got to take a break from it. I've seen it twice. But like Groovy said, all of these parodies are killing it.

Especially that extremely crappy movie from the makers of Epic Movie that is coming out. bored.gif

It's even worse when they do it, and you hate the movie. Napoleon Dynamite comes to mind. I wanted to strangle half my school when that sh*t came out.

Yeah, what the f*ck was with the Napoleon Dynamite fad?

I though it was a sh*t movie. bored.gif

Yeah I thought Napolean Dynamite was a crock of sh*t, all my friends seem to love it. I just don't get whats great about it.

I would love to strangle that main character. anuj_cop.gif

What a bunch of whiners.

300 is great fun. If you don't enjoy it, you're probably taking it too seriously.

FT2DB7K.png