Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,170 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

deadman28

Hitman: Absolution

Johnny_Cash1983
Why does 47s bar code look like a weird square in this new trailer, also it seems like the duck outfit from blood money is back  lol.gif

He removed his bar code that's why it looks like that, i think he removed because he retired and they are after him.

I see but its still weird since the code was not agency affiliated, i thought it was relevant to the clones and also its what made his name (his bar code ended in 47, him being the 47th clone), its one of the things that made 47 unique so it was pretty stupid to remove it if you ask me even dough this is turning out to be a decent hitman game

Yeah it made him unique. Now he is just a bald guy with weapons.

BullworthAcademy

Why does 47s bar code look like a weird square in this new trailer, also it seems like the duck outfit from blood money is back  lol.gif

He removed his bar code that's why it looks like that, i think he removed because he retired and they are after him.

I see but its still weird since the code was not agency affiliated, i thought it was relevant to the clones and also its what made his name (his bar code ended in 47, him being the 47th clone), its one of the things that made 47 unique so it was pretty stupid to remove it if you ask me even dough this is turning out to be a decent hitman game

Max Payne ph34r.gif

On Topic: I need to beat hitman 2:Silent Assassin

papanesta

That's basically like saying the only thing that made Lara Croft unique was her tits.

Rolf Harris

He has a plaster on to conceal it, which is a lot more realistic than in previous games. He's also named 47 after Ort Meyer's production of the Class 1 (or Series IV) clones in the 1960's of which had the 47th chromosome. It's said that "47 is the only successful healthy cloned specimen" from that line of clones. Agent 17 (Hitman 2) and the 48 series (Hitman: Codename 47) are different.

Ort Meyer literally wrote the book.

Edited by Rolf Harris

RARusk

"It's not prostate cancer!" *dies anyway*

Man, this game just looks better and better. It's going to be a lot of fun just screwing around and killing everybody while wearing a bear mascot outfit. And, if they're going to put in the Bird Outfit from "Blood Money" ("The Murder of Crows"), do you think they will also put in the Clown Outfit from the mission "A New Life"?

"You think I'm funny?" *thip!*

Jacktion

Can't wait for this game, I'm just going to fraps every mission I do biggrin.gif

Johnny_Cash1983

That's basically like saying the only thing that made Lara Croft unique was her tits.

47 is different no other game character has a tattoo like his and that's what made him unique, me and my cousin when we first played Hitman Codename 47 would hate it but it grown on us same as Max Payne when they said his voice is an other actor many where pissed of because his voice is unique and cant be replaced. As for Lara her tits aint unique since there are many game characters who have the same tits as here biggrin.gif

G The Generous

no he didn't. he is wounded

you can also see that wound in Attack of the saints trailer

Johnny_Cash1983

It looked like he removed so I'm not sure. Could be.

RARusk

It looked like he removed so I'm not sure. Could be.

I don't think he removed it. I think he tried but decided to cover it up instead as to help conceal his identity.

mrpain

THE CHICKEN SUIT IS BACK!

You know what I would love to see in this game or probably in future DLCs? Levels in previous Hitman games being remade in this one. Would be interesting to see The Murder of Crows or A New Life in this HD glory.

deathdealer

dlc wise, I want to see the meat kings party, traditions of the trade, and the asylum as a whole remade. Just a month away.....

Edited by deathdealer

Shiva.

Well, I'd like to see the 'Traditions of the Trade' level. The gameplay was so awesome both in Codename 47 as well as in Contracts. Would love to play them in HD.

Edited by shiva s

Daz

Even though I loved all the Blood money and Contract missions.

I would probably prefer to have some Hitman 2 levels redone, I have easily gone back to play blood money and contracts, but with hitman 2, the gameplay is abit too outdated at this point, plus it was extremely more difficult than later games.

I would love to play redone levels like Invitation to a party, Basement Killing, and the Graveyard Shift & Jacuzzi Job. Maybe merge those last three hits into one level.

Linki
I would love to play redone levels like Invitation to a party, Basement Killing, and the Graveyard Shift & Jacuzzi Job. Maybe merge those last three hits into one level.

That is actually a really good idea.

SIKKS66

I'm inclined to take back any negative feelings I had towards this game waaaaaay back when the first stuff was coming out.

Looking at the new gameplay videos, it's looking damn good fun.

Like many here, I've even dusted off Blood Money to get back into the swing of things. Never finished it on Professional so I might make an effort to do that over the next month lol.gif

ClaudeSpeed1911

Hurry your ass and get the game out.

MosquitoSmasher

I love how cold his face is, you can really see that he doesn't give a sh*t. He's such a goddamn bad-ass man!

ClaudeSpeed1911

I hope that 47 hold the Ballers side ways like Codename 47.

And to relive the memory:

BullworthAcademy

At 1:48, there is a Breaking Bad/ yellow hazmat suit biggrin.gif

Rolf Harris

First got a new trailer...

...and second, I have David Bateson commenting on Timothy Olyphant's portrayal of 47 in the Hitman Movie (2007), referring to his performance as "crap." Two damned good videos!

ClaudeSpeed1911

sh*t. The game feels like its heavily story based this time, I hope not.

Darth Yokel

lvAV-Cbuy2o

That is one of the best video game trailers I've ever seen. Seriously. There is something really enjoyable about it.

papanesta

lvAV-Cbuy2o

That is one of the best video game trailers I've ever seen. Seriously. There is something really enjoyable about it.

Try seeing it in a cinema, even better. I love the tune, especially at 0:35.

MosquitoSmasher

lvAV-Cbuy2o

brilliant tune, made by the same guy as who did the AWESOME theme to Drive --->

FULL track of the theme used in the Hitman trailer --->

AzO

Looks pretty cool, looking forward.

That song is very nice.

Linki

I hope 47 doesn't turn soft.

He better show how he rolls at the end and either kills or leaves the bitch stranded. He's Agent 47 dammit.

papanesta

lvAV-Cbuy2o

brilliant tune, made by the same guy as who did the AWESOME theme to Drive --->

sh*t, I knew the Drive one, but I never thought that would be the same artist. Thanks for the trailer song.

Darth Yokel

lvAV-Cbuy2o

Unfortunately in my country no one gives a sh*t about video games so the only trailers in the theaters are movie trailers and commercials for Visa and Master cards for some reason. Like there is a person on the planet without one of those.