San Fierro

brucewayne909

brucewayne909

I've played San Andreas to the finl mission a few times. This time I'm doing it again and going for 100%. What I never knew that during the strand of missions in the countryside between LS and SF San Fierro was always open. I never attempted to enter the city early, expecting to find roadblocks. Except I was doing the trucking missions and one mission asked me to take the cargo to San Fierro. I thought it was a mistake but it wasn't! San Fierro had been open all that time! I knew LV was open during the desert missions.

Was it just me, or did everyone know that SF was open so early?

grim reaper22

Yeah it took me 2 times but i learned-

San Feirro is unlocked with-green sabre

Las Venturas is unlocked with yay-ka-boom-boom

Nice to learn my new friend...

Yea i think everyne knows this as soon as i saw that i was in Angel Pine i went straight to SF (screw doing C.R.A.S.H missions)

BTW does anyone know what this stands for - C.R.A.S.H

Indeed, I was confused the first time I played because walkthroughs always talked about "Are You Going to San Fierro" but I started driving around exploring after "Green Sabre" and found the whole city accessible.

@Ch33ta: C.R.A.S.H. stands for Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums. It's a real LAPD Unit; see the wikipedia entry. for more.

As it says in the Wikipedia article, for a view from the other side, see the Sean Penn, Robert Duval film Colors (1988)

Steve

isnt Pulaski voiced by Sean Penn or Chris Penn?

The late Chris Penn..R.I.P.

As it says in the Wikipedia article, for a view from the other side, see the Sean Penn, Robert Duval film Colors (1988)

Steve

isnt Pulaski voiced by Sean Penn or Chris Penn?

The late Chris Penn..R.I.P.

Really? thats pretty sad when did this happen?

cryani.gif

I think you can still read about it at  gtasanandreas.net .

oh yea its on the front page that is really sad. I thought Pulaski wasnt that bad of a character until he said all the sh*t about CJs family in High Noon

Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!

oh yea its on the front page that is really sad. I thought Pulaski wasnt that bad of a character until he said all the sh*t about CJs family in High Noon

Anyone who supported Tenpenny was good enough to be stated as a bad character...or that's what I think. dozingoff.gif

Anyone who supported Tenpenny was good enough to be stated as a bad character...or that's what I think. dozingoff.gif

Yea but he didnt really want to do those things for Tenpenny.

oops sorry im thinkng of Officer pendleberry

Who's Officer Pendleburry?

Do you mean Officer Hernandez?

Do you mean Officer Hernandez?

oh crap sorry again yea its Hernandez, Pendleberry was the guy Tenpenny killed in 'In the Beginning' and tried to pin it on CJ

Pendlebury is the guy CJ is accused/framed of killing just after he arrives in Los Santos. For more, watch both the opening cutscene and

You'll Never Walk Alone

Pendlebury is the guy CJ is accused/framed of killing just after he arrives in Los Santos. For more, watch both the opening cutscene and

You'll Never Walk Alone

Oh...I never bothered to know who the killed officer was. blush.gif

yea well maybe we should get back on topic cos ive already been reported for going off topic (how gay is that sarcasm.gifwhatsthat.gif ) sooo, yea San Fierro is opened straight after The Green Sabre but you cannot buy houses until Are You Going to San Fierro