king of san andreas

devon

Don't cheat and kill stuff biggrin.gif

He asked for a quick way..your way takes forever.But note that being King gives you NO benefit in the game.

Store planes in the big hangar at Verdant Meadows Airstrip and shoot the planes. Close the garage door, open it again and repeat the same procedure. You'll be King in no time. smile.gif

Store planes in the big hangar at Verdant Meadows Airstrip and shoot the planes. Close the garage door, open it again and repeat the same procedure. You'll be King in no time. smile.gif

Any idea how long that will take?

It's takes a long time, I've averaged about 8000 points per hour (not using girishb's strategy), and I still haven't reached King of San Andreas.

I've heard others say they average about 7000 to 9000 points per hour, never any higher than that.

Also, keep in mind that if you max out your total dollar amount to $999,999,999, that you'll increase your Criminal Rating by 200,000 points; which is a fifth of what you need to be King of San Andreas. You’ll have to come up with the remaining 800,000 points by other means.

Also, never use cheats to try and increase your Criminal Rating; cheats always take away points.

There is a problem with girishb's plan; destroying any aircraft (when not on a story mission) always creates an instant 2-Star Wanted Level, and that level steadily increases as more aircraft are destroyed.

So if you plan on using his strategy, then be prepared for several cops to show up to make it more difficult.

You could try doing it without a Wanted Level by using a Mission Exploit.

Edited by zmoonchild

How much aircrafts can you store up to in that hangar?

I've been trying to get this King Of San Andreas criminal rating but for some reason, I always end up getting screwed which really pisses me off. When I do the Vigilante missions and when I get to like level 200 or something, my game either freezes or when I do those missions on the HPV1000, I accidentally fall in the water in the countryside because of the stupid traffic that starts panicking and rushing into me. I had to smash my TV and throw my chair at the damn wall cause I got like $100-$400 million and I got the Boss Hawg or Shot Caller criminal rating but then the game screwed up so I had to restart the game. -_-

So my new goal is to have my money maxed out first and to go around the San Fierro airport destroying the aircrafts there.

Oh and you know when you get your money maxed out from the Vigilante missions but you're still going and you get like $900 million reward, will your criminal rating still go up if you get rewarded with that money even if your money is maxed out?

Yes, it does take a long time. But destroying planes gives you max points (+30 I think).

@Zoom: The reason I suggested the hangar at Verdant Meadows Airstrip is coz of the instant wanted level that you get. As soon as your wanted level goes high, you can simply run to the safehouse and save, then come back and repeat the procedure unledd of course you are averse to the idea of saving multiple times.

Zoom, your idea is quite good, but that requires some preliminary knowledge on the part of the player. Most of the times, people find out about such things, like KOSA, after finishing off the game.

How much aircrafts can you store up to in that hangar?

4 vehicles is the maximum, any more will cause one of the those vehicles to disappear, and not necessarily the last one that was placed inside the hanger.

I've been trying to get this King Of San Andreas criminal rating...

...my new goal is to have my money maxed out first and to go around the San Fierro airport destroying the aircrafts there.

San Fierro Airport is not necessarily the best place when attempting to achieve King of San Andreas. Too many ground-level cops appear, making it very difficult.

Here are my recommendations:

1. Las Ventures Airport

First, get a fast motorbike and a minigun (preferably with unlimited ammo)

Ground-level cops rarely appear near any of the ‘parked’ aircraft inside LV Airport, they usually appear closer to the airport’s main gate.

There are always 4 Dodos, 2 Shamals, 1 AT-400, and a Leviathan/Dodo alternating ‘spawn’ located inside the airport, giving you a total of 8 aircraft that usually all re-spawn pretty quickly.

You can ride up and down the runway and destroy those aircraft at a pretty fast pace.

Even the AT-400 is pretty easy to destroy quickly.

Ride up to the hanger door (where the AT-400 is located) to see if there’s a shadow on the ground indicating that the AT-400 is actually inside the hanger.

If there’s no shadow, then drive away.

If there is a shadow, then allow the large door to move downward, all you have to do is shoot at the tip of the tail-wing to fully destroy it. Yon do not need to wait for the hanger door to completely open.

The only major disadvantages are the Police and Media Helicopters that will close in on you.

Ironically, you don’t want to destroy them. Destroying them usually makes them crash and explode near you or right on top of you, causing your motorbike to get destroyed, or even worse, you getting wasted.

Only destroy them if they’re far away.

2. The Camel’s Toe in LV

You’ll need a fast motorbike and a minigun for this location as well.

First, ride the motorbike up the side of the pyramid and park it on the window ledge near the top, so it’s protected.

Then stand on the very top of the pyramid and start raising havoc.

You can destroy helicopters at a very great distance from the top of the pyramid. In fact, if they’re far enough away, they’ll simply disappear in a wisp of smoke instead of exploding, but you still get points for destroying them.

Helicopters are the only things that can get close to you. Don’t let them get too close or they may destroy your motorbike when they explode.

Once you’ve finished (or just bored), hop on your motorbike and ride down and pick up some bribes, there are 3 Police Bribes that are relatively close by.

Oh and you know when you get your money maxed out from the Vigilante missions but you're still going and you get like $900 million reward, will your criminal rating still go up if you get rewarded with that money even if your money is maxed out?

Unfortunately, no.

The Criminal Rating is based on money possessed, rather than money earned, and since the highest amount possible is $999,999,999, you can’t get more than 200,000 points for money only.

In the same respect, if you lose money, then your rating will also drop, that only goes for points that were obtained by increasing your dollar amount.

Points obtained by other means (such as destroying aircraft) will not be affected when losing money.

The reason I suggested the hangar at Verdant Meadows Airstrip is coz of the instant wanted level that you get. As soon as your wanted level goes high, you can simply run to the safehouse and save, then come back and repeat the procedure unledd of course you are averse to the idea of saving multiple times.

I neglected to mention in my previous post that I had attempted your strategy a long time ago. It does work well if you’re going to run back inside and save the game to get rid of the Wanted Level, like you said.

However, I have had situations where destroyed aircraft that were inside the hanger would completely disappear when the hanger door reopened, kinda frustrating.

smile.gif

Edited by zmoonchild

• 3 weeks later...
does any1 know of cheat or quick way to get to king of san andreas

Hey, how about a cheat to just roll the end credits for you ?!?

Wouldn't that be nice too ? That way you WOULDN'T HAVE to play the game...

Man, get some WORK done and quit being so lazy!! sneaky2.gif

King of S.A. is only a cheap title and doesn't mean a thing if it's handed to you without working for it.

The Night Fox

King of S.A. is only a cheap title and doesn't mean a thing if it's handed to you without working for it.

I agree with the second part of your post, getting KOSA in SA or Godfather in Vice City (I have godfather rating in Vice City, hence my member title), but I gotta admit, a great deal of satisfaction and self esteem comes out of reaching it without cheats,hacks or anything like that, It just requires skill, patience and The will power to keep going, and going, and going. By the time I finally reached godfather in VC, I was very pleased, but remembering the whole quest is like a nightmare.

I was also gonna try and get the highest rank in SA (KOSA), using Plaka's method, things would not always succeed though, I would spend 3 hours to get 30,000 points and on my way back to the safehouse, I would get shot down by those B***ard FBI officers, or I would fire a rocket at a Police helicopter when it is too close and immediately, my Hunter would explode angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

In san andreas, I am currently at Four-Star general with 430,000 points, 200,000 of these points are from having max cash, from doing a very long vigilante missions with the hunter and Gambling, the rest came from Plaka's method of flying around San Fierro airport destroying the parked planes and copters, aswell as enemy Police Mavericks.

If only the method of stocking the Verdeant meadows hangar worked as well as the Vice City method (The Method I used in VC) of putting 3 sparrows in the Hyman Condo garage, and then constantly opening the garage, blowing them up with a Minigun, closing the garage to fix them, then destroying them again and so on, That method did take quite long but is arguably one of the quickest ways to do it if you are playing VC, which is why I used that method, though I will definetely one day have to go back to san andreas and experiment with the different methods wow.gif

TNF

Edited by The Night Fox

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I agree with the second part of your post, getting KOSA in SA or Godfather in Vice City (I have godfather rating in Vice City, hence my member title), but I gotta admit, a great deal of satisfaction and self esteem comes out of reaching it without cheats,hacks or anything like that, It just requires skill, patience and The will power to keep going, and going, and going.

GOOD LUCK on your project.

Just remember NOT to look at any item location MAPS also, for that constitutes the BIGGEST kind of cheating (when you actually believe your NOT cheating LOL)

I agree with the second part of your post, getting KOSA in SA or Godfather in Vice City (I have godfather rating in Vice City, hence my member title), but I gotta admit, a great deal of satisfaction and self esteem comes out of reaching it without cheats,hacks or anything like that, It just requires skill, patience and The will power to keep going, and going, and going.

GOOD LUCK on your project.

Just remember NOT to look at any item location MAPS also, for that constitutes the BIGGEST kind of cheating (when you actually believe your NOT cheating LOL)

Wrong editing, sorry

You could always steal a Rhino from Area 69 and use that to blow up planes at LV airport. It feels a lot safer and quicker, plus with a little aiming you can take out the police helicopters too without worry of getting blown up or killed by them like you would on a bike or Hunter helicopter. Of course you will get 5 stars just from entering Area 69 to steal the tank, but you'll have 6 stars in about 4 minutes of blowing up planes anyway, so what the hell right?

Edited by RidingHigh

The Night Fox

I want to know because Plaka's method of flying around the SF (San Fierro) Airport makes you get 10,000 Points an hour, which is quite good, but I want a method that is much quicker.

In vice city, there were plenty of different method, some would make it take months, a few would make it take only about 10 days, because when I went on my quest to get Godfather rating in Vice City, I used the popular method of putting 3 Sparrows in the Hyman Condo garage and then constantly blowing them up with a minigun, closing the garage to fix them, then opening the garage door and so on.

Using that method, you can get about 1200 points per minute, which goes to say you can get about 50,000 to 60,000 points in one hour, which means it will only take you about 18 to 20 Hours real time to reach Godfather rating in Vice City. cool.gif

I still hope someone can find a decent method of getting KOSA (King of San Andreas) that can get you much more than just 10,000 Criminal points per Hour and has less risk of you eventually getting wasted, because like I said in my earlier post, I would spend 2 hours doing the Airport trick, and then somehow get wasted mad.gif

Phew, I just got back from a long, hard day of work in the Office and did not really have the energy for a long post but I did it anyway. dozingoff.gif

Edited by The Night Fox

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The Night Fox
You could always steal a Rhino from Area 69 and use that to blow up planes at LV airport. It feels a lot safer and quicker, plus with a little aiming you can take out the police helicopters too without worry of getting blown up or killed by them like you would on a bike or Hunter helicopter. Of course you will get 5 stars just from entering Area 69 to steal the tank, but you'll have 6 stars in about 4 minutes of blowing up planes anyway, so what the hell right?

Sorry to double post but I tried that method and it is great, there is absolutely no risk of eventually getting killed since you are in a Tank, I did it for about 3 hours for the last few days and I am now at Godfather with 500,000 points! muppetmaster_karma.gif

Time for a celebrational Curry biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• 6 months later...
GTAddict3833

I've been playing San Andreas and am at 100% with my money maxed out. I have found having 100% makes getting King way easier due to unlimited ammo. Also, date the medic and the cop, and even when you die or get busted you won't lose your weapons. The best strategy I've come up with to get to King and continuously be destroying police helicopters and never getting hurt doing it is:

This is easier if you get your jetpack first-

Get the heat seeking RPG, the one I know of is in SF airport between the big white tanks next to the water on the SE side.

Go to LV airport to the two Shamal planes (private jets) at the back of the airport. There is a tower directly behind them. very tall. Use your jetpack to get up on the top of the tower (You can use a plane, just time your jump out just right and don't be too high above the tower) From this tower, no ground police will be able to shoot you, and no cops come inside the airport at LV as far as I can tell. Right below you will be the Shamals, and to your right, there are 2 dodos and sometimes a leviathan. Blow them all up, you won't have the heat seeking on for those, so just aim and blow them up. After this, your stars will be around 4 or 5, and police helicopters will come 2 at a time from far away distances, the heat seeker will pick them up when they appear in the distance. Just keep locking on and taking them down, unlimited ammo after 100% makes this easy, and they'll never get close enough to even shoot you. Of course this way is not too exciting, but if you want to build up your criminal rating and not get killed over and over doing it, this is the way to do it, helicopters won't blow up on you when they go down, and nobody can shoot you. Even doing this though I'm only averaging about 10,000 points an hour, and just got to 4 star general. I have about 434,000 so it's a long process no matter what you do. (Unless you cheat, but where's the pride in that?) lol.gif

If ~ 10000 pts/hr. is the max what others are getting, then I know a significantly faster method (when money is maxed):

After you've completed flying school (gold or silver with "Up and Away" completed), - restart the "Helicopter Takeoff" test.

Quickly destroy the 3 parked aircraft with the Hunter minigun (Rustler, Stuntplane and Hunter/Leviathan, the Hydra usually doesn't spawn), then cancel and restart the test. The Hunter needs to be turned a bit before you can hit them.

Takes 10-15 s. in total to destroy the 3 aircraft. With 15 s. that would yield ~ 21600 pts/hr.

There's no wanted level during the test, - you can even fly over to the restricted area and destroy the Cargobob and Hydra's for variety (SAM's are off too). Straying too far away from the airstrip will cancel the test though.

It's also very difficult to get wasted (but not totally impossible) as the test ends if the Hunter gets damaged too much.

Before money is max'ed Hunter vigilante is probably the way to go, - use the spare time to destroy aircraft (LV airport seems to be the best place).

At higher levels you won't as easily get a wanted level , and completing levels repairs the Hunter (and yields 12 pts/level + money pts)

If ~ 10000 pts/hr. is the max what others are getting, then I know a significantly faster method (when money is maxed):

After you've completed flying school (gold or silver with "Up and Away" completed), - restart the "Helicopter Takeoff" test.

Quickly destroy the 3 parked aircraft with the Hunter minigun (Rustler, Stuntplane and Hunter/Leviathan, the Hydra usually doesn't spawn), then cancel and restart the test. The Hunter needs to be turned a bit before you can hit them.

Takes 10-15 s. in total to destroy the 3 aircraft. With 15 s. that would yield ~ 21600 pts/hr.

There's no wanted level during the test, - you can even fly over to the restricted area and destroy the Cargobob and Hydra's for variety (SAM's are off too). Straying too far away from the airstrip will cancel the test though.

Does money have to be maxed for this?

No, - but it won't earn you any money either.

As long as you haven't maxed your money, then earning money is a lot faster way to increase CR than destroying aircraft (gambling or high level vigilante).