Police billiards

Steve Crook

Do you ever play "Police billiards"?

The idea is to ram into a civilian car so hard that it jumps forwards and crashes into a police car. The cops then get out and attack the civilian! biggrin.gif

It's easier if the civilian is parked right behind a cop car.

It gets harder the further away they are.

Steve

A variant on this could be getting people or vehicles, especially police, in the path of the tram.

It's nice when an officer is pointing his gun at you and suddenly - ding, ding - the tram flashes past and the officer isn't there any more. You can't be blamed, of course biggrin.gif

Steve

A variant on this could be getting people or vehicles, especially police, in the path of the tram.

It's nice when an officer is pointing his gun at you and suddenly - ding, ding - the tram flashes past and the officer isn't there any more. You can't be blamed, of course biggrin.gif

Steve

Try that with the Railroad too..I'd like to see a video made of that!

Just out of curiosity, and to add a twist to the game, what happens if you floor it towards a police car and dive out at the last second, so the empty car hits said police car with impact? Do you still get the Wanted Star for it?

Just out of curiosity, and to add a twist to the game, what happens if you floor it towards a police car and dive out at the last second, so the empty car hits said police car with impact? Do you still get the Wanted Star for it?

There's only one way to find out smile.gifdevil.gif

Steve

brucewayne909

Make sure to tell us how it goes Steve! biggrin.gif

I always thought the police were a little too harsh in SA. Especially if you take a cop car and drive into the police garage in LS. It's Rodney King all over again!

Make sure to tell us how it goes Steve! biggrin.gif

I always thought the police were a little too harsh in SA. Especially if you take a cop car and drive into the police garage in LS. It's Rodney King all over again!

Hmm, not as easy as you'd think. If you try to hit them from behind then you car slows down too quickly. If you try a head-on then they swerve out of the way. I'll keep trying though.

The police are not only harsh but unfair, giving you wanted stars when they crash into you!

Steve