• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OrionSR

• Girish

• rubregg

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the record, this was not a first time offense. We had similar issues with this particular player back in round 120 and 121.   Thanks to all the CG players who pushed on through and conti

Okay, Sounds good to me, I'm going to work on the details to play an un-modded save round. I'll PM OrionSR to help me with the details. I'll try to get it so the next round could be started

Project 2DFX is prohibited during Chain Game play.    Project 2DFX is removing some IPL flags from the Chain Game saves. If installed, it will remove any flags in the save that are specific

Hey radicell, you've got v2 don't you? Can you complete Green Sabre for us. Ryan's busy and we don't have any other active v2 players.

Sorry OrionSR, I've never been too sure about what version I have. Just checked the Way To Check V1 or V2 Guide and it turns out I have V1. So it looks like Ryan's the only V2 around for now.. again, sorry for the confusions.. I never knew why you thought I had V2.

Sorry OrionSR, I've never been too sure about what version I have. Just checked the Way To Check V1 or V2 Guide and it turns out I have V1. So it looks like Ryan's the only V2 around for now.. again, sorry for the confusions.. I never knew why you thought I had V2.

Doesn't matter. We'll just have to wait for some v2 player or ryan92 to complete the mission so we can move on with the game.

@OrionSR: Can't there be a fix so that any version player can do it without causing the barrier glitch?

Hello quartet, I'm Stefan. Nice to meet you. smile.gif

Well, disaster has struck; my computer seems to have a virus which infects the loading up, and stuffs up and crashes the computer. Unfortunately, that's where my San Andreas game is. Now, I'll be having to use my dad's laptop until I get rid of/fix the virus. That means I might not play the Chain Game for around the week. sad.gif

Do you guys have any idea how to try and fix this glitch?

Well, disaster has struck; my computer seems to have a virus which infects the loading up, and stuffs up and crashes the computer. Unfortunately, that's where my San Andreas game is. Now, I'll be having to use my dad's laptop until I get rid of/fix the virus. That means I might not play the Chain Game for around the week. sad.gif

When you have said it's a virus, how can it become a gltich?

Get rid of the virus and the game should run fine.

You don't seem to have a strong antivirus and you need one desperately. Which one do you use right now?

Just in case anybody hasn't seen it in the Chain Game. This was after jaj's brother's turn.

SA Chain Game Checker version 0.54bChecking file 1 of 1: C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf7.b ...NAME: The Green SabreTIME: 12/08/2007 11:40:54ID: Version 2WASTED: 0BUSTED: 0CHEATS: No (0)ARMOR: 91.3/250 **WARNING**AMMO: 2:0 3:0 4:0 5:0 6:0PARA: NoGLITCH: NoneCHKSUM: 0x01211faf/0x01211fafCheck of file 1 complete. 1 problem(s) foundPress [Return] or [Enter] to exit

@ryan92: What's wrong with it? dontgetit.gif

if i'm reading it right, the game was saved though CJ did not have full armor.

I think he's back for good and he ain't going anywhere, right Matt?

we'll see. i'd been a bit burnt out on the game. i'm certainly ready to get back into it for a while.

Hey nice to see you back Matt  Hopfully you can stick around for awhile this time.

thanks! glad to be back biggrin.gif

Hello quartet, I'm Stefan. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, too. biggrin.gif Call me Matt or quartet; either one's fine.

@ryan92: What's wrong with it? dontgetit.gif

Well nothing really excpet that jaj's brother didn't save with full armor. When someoe save with anything less then full it gives you a warning. Other then that its all good... so far

Here you can see the differnence.

Quartets turn WITH full armor

SA Chain Game Checker version 0.54bChecking file 1 of 1: C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf7.b ...NAME: BadlandsTIME: 12/08/2007 12:48:26ID: Version 2WASTED: 0BUSTED: 0CHEATS: No (0)ARMOR: 250.0/250.0AMMO: 2:26 3:100 4: 302 5:223 6:0PARA: NoGLITCH: NoneCHKSUM: 0x0121e320/0x0121e320Check of file 1 complete. 0 problem(s) foundPress [Return] or [Enter] to exit

jaj's brother's turn WITHOUT full armor

SA Chain Game Checker version 0.54bChecking file 1 of 1: C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf7.b ...NAME: The Green SabreTIME: 12/08/2007 11:40:54ID: Version 2WASTED: 0BUSTED: 0CHEATS: No (0)ARMOR: 91.3/250 **WARNING**AMMO: 2:0 3:0 4:0 5:0 6:0PARA: NoGLITCH: NoneCHKSUM: 0x01211faf/0x01211fafCheck of file 1 complete. 1 problem(s) foundPress [Return] or [Enter] to exit

The one with out full armor just warns you that the player hasn't saved with out full armor. Thats all.

If there are any CG officers who dont have this send me a PM and I'll give you the link to downlaod it.

Edited by ryan92

The one with out full armor just warns you that the player hasn't saved with out full armor. Thats all.

Well, I noticed it but I didn't think it to be of much importance though saving without full armor isn't encouraged. But I guess John can talk to his brother about that. wink.gif

Q. How do I get my word to be striked out?

A. Your Text Goes Here

I think you should post the answer this way:

[s]Your text goes here.[/s]

Edited by girishb
Q. How do I get my word to be striked out?

A. Your Text Goes Here

I think you should post the answer this way:

[s]Your text goes here.[/s]

Ya I should have done it that way. I wasn't thinking about that when I posted it. I was just thinking it would stay the same as when I typed it up.

Doesn't matter. We'll just have to wait for some v2 player or ryan92 to complete the mission so we can move on with the game.

@OrionSR: Can't there be a fix so that any version player can do it without causing the barrier glitch?

The flags which turn the barriers on and off are different based on which exe is being used, so there really isn't a decent fix. In previous rounds the barrier flags had always been in the version 1 locations, so version 2 players never saw any barriers and version 1 players had to complete Green Sabre and Yay to avoid the barrier glitch.

However, after Orion & Ryan tracked down the location of these flags we changed it this round as a test to verify that things work as we think they do. So this round the barriers are invisible to v1 players but there for v2 players. Thus, this time, a v2 player has to do those missions to avoid the barrier glitch.

If the "wrong" version does those missions, the barrier glitch happens where barriers will never come down for some people and the save has to be manually patched later. The only way to allow any version to complete the mission is to completely remove the barriers and some people enjoy the extra challenge the barriers provide when entering and leaving 4-star fun zones so we like to keep them around.

When you have said it's a virus, how can it become a gltich?

Get rid of the virus and the game should run fine.

You don't seem to have a strong antivirus and you need one desperately. Which one do you use right now?

I consider it a glitch. I have Norton Antivirus 2007, with the supscription runing out 7 days ago. I think I should've updated while I had a chance.

Nice to meet you, too.  Call me Matt or quartet; either one's fine.

OK Matt. biggrin.gif

One question: are JAJ and jaj's brother really brothers?

One question: are JAJ and jaj's brother really brothers?

tounge2.giflol.giflol.gif Nope its just someone that ironically took that username,and ironcally lives in Cincinatti, and ironically talks with JAJ alot. Ya know what Im gonna start up an acount now called jaj's second brother.

Ya they are brothers. lol.gif

Sorry John I didn't see you looking at the post. If I would have knowen that I would have let you answer the question.

What has happend to everybody??? The chain game has realyl slowed down allof a sudden.

Also I got a few CG sigs made. Here the topic http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?act=ST&...entry1057313003

There not much but there better then what we have. (we have nothing)

I would try and upload them using image shack but to upload a pic off of a 26kbps internet connection take about 25 minutes. So if someone could upload them and post the URL that be great.

Edited by ryan92

Also I got a few CG sigs made. Here the topic http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?act=ST&...entry1057313003

There not much but there better then what we have. (we have nothing)

I would try and upload them using image shack but to upload a pic off of a 26kbps internet connection take about 25 minutes. So if someone could upload them and post the URL that be great.

The creator already uploaded then, didn't he?

user posted image

http://www.isarapix.com/pix65/1197193616.jpg

user posted image

http://www.isarapix.com/pix96/1197193877.jpg

What has happend to everybody??? The chain game has really slowed down all of a sudden.

The reason me not being able to participate is that I have switched over to linux and SA won't run on linux.. sad.gif .Though I do have XP still installed on my machine,I hardly boot into it now.Will try to do a few more rounds when I do boot up XP.

look below.

Edited by Necromancer.

What has happend to everybody??? The chain game has realyl slowed down allof a sudden.

The reason for me not calling turns is that I have switched over to linux and SA won't run on linux.. sad.gif .I occassionally boot into windows..will try to do a round then.

EDIT:Damn...didn't realise it will be a double post.Browser crashed first time round.. tounge2.gif

Hey, girishb. Those images you posted are gumming up my browser, the page never finishes loading. I'm about to put that site on my Ad Block list to clear up the problem.

Round Status Report

SA Chain Game Checker version 0.55bChecking file 1 of 1: C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\GTASAsf7.b ...NAME: Ran Fa LiTIME: 12/13/2007 19:20:59ID: Version 2COMPCT: 89/187 (47.59%)WASTED: 0BUSTED: 0CHEATS: No (0)ARMOR: 250.0/250.0AMMO: 2:1075 3:3734 4:4106 5:5638 6:1762PARA: NoGLITCH: NoneIPL: Barreirs1- Barreirs2-v2 Crack-v2 Truthsfarm-v1 Carter-v1v2CHKSUM: 0x012175ef/0x012175ef Check of file 1 complete. 0 problem(s) foundPress [Return] or [Enter] to exit

Hey, girishb. Those images you posted are gumming up my browser, the page never finishes loading. I'm about to put that site on my Ad Block list to clear up the problem.

How could that be possible? Which browser do you use?

How could that be possible? Which browser do you use?

Sorry, it seems that Firefox, or Windows, was a bit confused for a while there. Rebooting cleared up the problem.

Good news guys; I got my computer fixed!

Apparently, it was Spyware. And, according to the guy who fixed my computer, it was caught from GTA Forums. notify.gif

Don't worry ryan; with me playing, the game will go faster than Michael Schumacher on ice.

@girishb: Those signatures are twice as big as the limit. confused.gif

Edited by Stefan Matovic Cvetkovic