• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OrionSR

• Girish

• rubregg

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the record, this was not a first time offense. We had similar issues with this particular player back in round 120 and 121.   Thanks to all the CG players who pushed on through and conti

Okay, Sounds good to me, I'm going to work on the details to play an un-modded save round. I'll PM OrionSR to help me with the details. I'll try to get it so the next round could be started

Project 2DFX is prohibited during Chain Game play.    Project 2DFX is removing some IPL flags from the Chain Game saves. If installed, it will remove any flags in the save that are specific

Celestial Hyena

@miromiro Calling turn in chain game, and also doing SnP request at the same time isn't right in my opinion, especially if others are waiting for turn. You shouldn't be doing this, please next time post cg save before doing anything else. Is it necessary to do every snp request?...

As i say "One thing at a time"

Oh, sorry guys. sad.gif

Well I was doing the Gang Tags and got a little tired so I thought I'd take a break, and since I saw the Save N' Play I thought "Why not?" since I had 3 hours to post the save file. Sorry for annoying you guys, won't happen again. Hope you can forgive me. sad.gif

You didn't have to do tags, you could just stop doing them when you got tired of it, there is a lot time to do them smile.gif . But since you went to do SnP, that means you already saved the game, so why you didn't post it? monocle.gif

You seemed to be lucky finding that Snp during your "break" (You called it within seconds) anyways, all is okay. Let's just make sure it does not happen again.

Well, I didn't post it because I originally wanted to do them all, but since I saw so many angry posts I thought it'd only be worse to make you wait more. I'll finish them off next turn.

Ok is it possible we can get hints for the LV jetpack? I remember in the past rounds the players were given hints.

Note: I'm not talking about the curse reverse.

Decided to do the remaining Taxi Missions as my turn in the game.

This doesn't mess up the 'Mike Toreno' mission, right? (I know it has something to do with the Taxi mission and flying)

Talking about glitches

OrionSR, pdescobar and Rubregg who modded the CG save actually fixed several bugs in the game. For example the Basketball Glitch, the Pilots Liscense glitch as well.

Talking about glitches

OrionSR, pdescobar and Rubregg who modded the CG save actually fixed several bugs in the game. For example the Basketball Glitch, the Pilots Liscense glitch as well.

There is no Pilot license glitch, glitch which you are talking about has nothing to do with Pilot license. Also just to add that none of the mission which requires you to fly far away from mainland (Freefall, Saint Mark's Bistro) doesn't activate taxi glitch.

@0909090

Good read, but I thought the taxi glitch happened when you obtain the Pilot's liscense before you are supposed to.

In one of my past playthoughs of SA I was unable to get to 100% becasue of the Taxi glitch. I obtained the liscense before I was supposed to, I thought this was the reason for the glitch. Maybe I flew too far when increasing the flying skill? What do you think?

Edited by shoumic
[...] but I thought the taxi glitch happened when you obtain the Pilot's liscense before you are supposed to.

[...]

I always get the Pilot's Licence Early. It allows access to all the airport gates. I fly in circles over the Los Santos Island. It takes 12 minutes in the Jet, or 20 minutes in the Dodo.

Some Players think if they 'lock' the plane to fly out to sea for half an hour, and go have lunch, then come back to the game they get the 'license'. However it causes the Taxi submission to not have any fares to pickup.

Fixing the Pilots License/Taxi Mission Glitch {discussion}

[...] but I thought the taxi glitch happened when you obtain the Pilot's liscense before you are supposed to.

[...]

I always get the Pilot's Licence Early. It allows access to all the airport gates. I fly in circles over the Los Santos Island. It takes 12 minutes in the Jet, or 20 minutes in the Dodo.

Yes, I know. I was the one in this round to obtain the liscense this round. All these years I thought obtaining the liscense did this. Of course the first time I saw you collect the liscense, I was confused as well, which is why I also thought OrsionSR, pdescobar, rubregg did something to prevent this in the Chain Game save when they were modding it.

Not to Fret.

Do burglary mission, they should earn around 35,000 each.

And the Fire Fighting, Taxi, Pimp, Paramedic all earn money.

Go back to Los Santos and off the Street Dealers.

Those who are good at it can do the Vigilante, too.

What about the Races and such how much do they earn?

Did anybody do the Gamg Wars before 'Green Sabre' that was usually good for more than 50,000$?

Just keep at it.

@Gary-X we can do mission in any order we may even do Zero's, heist, Wang cars mission shortly before End of the Line. There is a suggestion that End of the Line should be the last save though.

@shoumic as weasel said gaining Pilot License early has nothing to do with Taxi glitch as long as you fly only on mainland. Flying far away from sea may bring more problems than just Taxi glitch, you may got glitched territories, though I'm not sure if that's present in V2 version PC, on original ps2 version you could glitch pretty much whole map, but on PC this glitch is limited to very few territories.

Gary X and also other players please next time avoid dating as this disable two-timing dates and some players likes to collect girlfriends proofed vehicles.

Not to Fret.

Do burglary mission, they should earn around 35,000 each.

And the Fire Fighting, Taxi, Pimp, Paramedic all earn money.

Go back to Los Santos and off the Street Dealers.

Those who are good at it can do the Vigilante, too.

What about the Races and such how much do they earn?

Did anybody do the Gamg Wars before 'Green Sabre' that was usually good for more than 50,000$?

Just keep at it.

Yeah all those are good suggestions, but it'd take a hell of time to put back all that money. I know myself - I tried some turns ago to do Vigilante up to over 50 levels, but it took me around 35 levels to restore only about 1,000,000$ and I still had left like 3,500,000$ and that action itself took me an hour. Anything below 100,000$ is useless. I tried to go to the Betting Shop, but I had no money to bet. About races, it'd take 10 races to do 100,000$ so it's too much for too less. The only way is to either collect that 250,000$ asset as much as we can, plus the 1,000,000$ from finishing the Tournament races and that's it since we can't really do Imports because we need money to buy the Wang Cars. We really need to find that pick-up JAJ was talking about, but I have no idea where to search or at least where to start.

Can anyone give me explanation why that Wheel O' Fortune glitch is not allowed, it seems completely harmless to me. It would be good solution for our debt.

@Gary-X we can do mission in any order we may even do Zero's, heist, Wang cars mission shortly before End of the Line. There is a suggestion that End of the Line should be the last save though.

On my first time playing the game, I did Driving School/Cesar, Zero and Heist long after the game was complete, so yeah, we could do that. But Flight school is going to have us at a hurdle unless we do some of the things Weasel suggested or find that pickup.

Gary X and also other players please next time avoid dating as this disable two-timing dates and some players likes to collect girlfriends proofed vehicles.

Apollogies, CJ was losing fat when I was doing the Amphibious Assault training so I thought he was hungry (I got the hunger message during my taxi forfeit) and couldn't be bothered going back to LS to date Denise and I couldn't buy anything from the Fast Food joints, and that although saving the game cures hunger, I thought your game could glitch if you didn't eat enough.

Like I said to continue with the game we need to clear the debt before Verdant Meadows or we will be put to halt. I'm sure we'll crear it soon.