WHERE can I buy the ROCKET LAUNCHER?

webe123

I think I have enough money to purchase a rocket launcher in GTA vice city stories....where is the location I can buy it at??

Nevermind....I am sorry for your time...I found it on starfish island on the weapons map.

Edited by webe123

Across the street from Lance's house the amuu-nation one. Not in north point mall. You can buy in north point mall Minigun if you're interested.

EDIT: Well I have been to starfish island and STILL do not see a rocket launcher where the weapons map says it is. Do I have to complete some mission to get it first?

EDIT: Well I have been to starfish island and STILL do not see a rocket launcher where the weapons map says it is. Do I have to complete some mission to get it first?

Which weapons map are you using?

If it's on the internet could you provide a link?

EDIT: Just read your edited first post, webe123, at least you finally found a rocket launcher!

Edited by Chickstick

Which weapons map are you using?

If it's on the internet could you provide a link?

EDIT: Just read your edited first post, webe123, at least you finally found a rocket launcher!

No I never did! I just read on this map where to find it...but I am very early in the game and my access to the other part of the map is blocked off......but I am doing a difficult mission and a rocket launcher sure would make things a lot easier.

Here is the weapons map I am talking about.

I can get to that side of starfish island ok, but I do not see any rocket launcher......

http://yuri.bakker.info/GTA%20VCS/Weapons/weaponmap.gif

Have you unlocked the Eastern island yet?

No...I am still on the other side....unfortunately....and I cannot seem to swim either.....the waves make it too hard.

No...I am still on the other side....unfortunately....and I cannot seem to swim either.....the waves make it too hard.

Oh, okay then.

Unfortunately you will have to wait until you unlock the Eastern island to buy a rocket launcher then.

There is a Lance mission (I forget the name) where you have to blow up some antennas with a rocket launcher.

After this mission you will be able to buy the rocket launcher (or get it using the weapons map as well of course, as the whole city will be unlocked by that point in the game).

Hope this helps.

Oh, okay then.

Unfortunately you will have to wait until you unlock the Eastern island to buy a rocket launcher then.

There is a Lance mission (I forget the name) where you have to blow up some antennas with a rocket launcher.

After this mission you will be able to buy the rocket launcher (or get it using the weapons map as well of course, as the whole city will be unlocked by that point in the game).

Hope this helps.

Oh, OK thanks for the explanation....guess I will just have to muddle through the umberto mission "balls" without it.

The Rocket Launcher in question to be bought is available at the Ocean Beach Ammu-Nation after completing the mission Turn On, Tune In, Bug Out.

I think I read somewhere that in some places although they are stated to be weapon spawn points the desired weapon will only spawn in that place when the area is officially open. Meaning you cant go to that area early in the game when there is parts of the city cut off/locked. Completing the mission From Zero To Hero opens all of Vice City to the gamer.

The Rocket Launcher in question to be bought is available at the Ocean Beach Ammu-Nation after completing the mission Turn On, Tune In, Bug Out.

That's it!

Thanks saintdave, I would have been wondering for hours what that mission was called.

Vicecitystories

Got the cheatdevice? Consider it bought wink.gif

#cheat Rocket Launcher Infinate//by: Psphacker108setchar(0x98B5088,  0x0c,  0x00,  0x01);

The Night Fox

I'm sure you can buy the rocket launcher at one of the ammunations happy.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

wtf is Gaff Hook?

user posted image

Gaff Hook

A gaff hook. Similar to the baseball bat. I don’t see any difference in power.

Taken from the Complete Guide to Weapons wink.gif

Heh, I always thought it was just called a "Cane".

wtf is Gaff Hook?

a gaff hook is a crowbar. there are 2 places where you can find one of these.

i have a new forums website.

check it out. first you have to register.

click on the hyperlink below to come on to my homepage.

now click on the hyperlink to 'register/sign up'.

CheatMania Extreme

The rocket launcher is available at the Ocean Beach Ammunation after the mission, turn on, tune in, bug out for Lance for $9,000. It is also available as a pickup on Starfish Island after the mission, from zero to hero, which unlocks the whole map. You are given a free one during the mission for lance which unlocks it. Hope this helps.

You can purchase the rocket launcher at the ammunication close to Lance's villa, near the southeast corner of the whole map.

The price is $9000. devil.gif