getting game svaes of the internet onto your ps2

DemonKing

hey i want to know how do i get game saves of the internet onto your pen drive/ usb stick onto a ps2 memeory card?

Taste Of Chaos

....Could you be more specific? :S

~TOC

Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

umm i downloaded a dbz budokai tenkaichi 2 game save off gamefaqs.com it is a .CBS file and i wish to put in my memory card so i can play the game 100 percnet complete.

Taste Of Chaos

Oh i see,

You take the file you downloaded and drag it into the usb device's window on your pc (on 'my computer'). then take it out and put it in the usb slot on the ps2.

Turn it on and in the browser it should say theres a usb device in there and give you the option to browse and copy files to your memory card.

I could be totally wrong as i never tryed anything like that, but logically thats how it should work.

Hope this helps!

~TOC

Taste Of Chaos

Thats weird, nothin comes up at all? bored.gif

~TOC

You'll need software to do that such as the Max Drive's bootable PS2 disc. I believe there is an image of the Ultramem disc on the net somewhere, but you'll have to search. If you had that and a CD-R to burn it on, you could theoretically use your own USB drive to transfer saves to your PS2 memory card. Or you could just buy Max Drive, of course.

Ld8Bhg8.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.