very stange problem

Los_Santos

Now I have finished San andreas single player and I wish play multiplayer. But some months ago I and a couple of my friend intalaled San andreas and program for multiplayer on my computer. So. Everythung wad right, but when we wanted to connect on one server, computer didn t go to that server, but it went to single player. (???) We tryed more time, but it was the same.

Waht is this?

I'm not 100% sure what you're saying. Assuming you're talking about SAMP, you'd need to open SA:MP and not GTA:SA.

If this doesn't help you then please repost.

Single Player Loads instead of SA:MP

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THE SINGLE PLAYER OPTIONS (NEW GAME, LOAD GAME, ETC) - SA:MP SHOULD LOAD BY ITSELF AND NOT PRESENT THESE OPTIONS. IF YOU SEE "NEW GAME" SINGLE PLAYER HAS LOADED, NOT SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER.

Single Player can load for 2 reasons - you have installed SA:MP to the wrong folder, or you have the wrong version of San Andreas.

This is my problem, which is explained on this page. So, it is possible that I don t have right version. Now I m asking you witch version I need?

suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Single Player can load for 2 reasons - you have installed SA:MP to the wrong folder, or you have the wrong version of San Andreas.

I have right version 0.2.2 and It is in map "Rockstar games". I don t know what must do. I m realy angry.

I don t know why!!!!!

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Had this problem days ago when I started playing. Sa-MP doesn't work with 2.0 and 1.1. You got to use 1.0 version. Use a downgrader. You can check the version in San Andreas main menu. There should be somewhere written the version you have because mine had.

It's a program that changes your San Andreas version from 2.0 to 1.0

After Hot Coffee Rockstar had to remove it from the game, while doing this they made the game very hard to mod. If you got SA first hand from a stores in the last year at least it will be version 2. You can tell the version because bottom right corner of singlepayer on the menu it says "v2.0"

We can't link/talk because it is warez which is against the forum rules.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

if it's a program: just open it and select your gta sa folder(the main folder where sa isinstalled)

if it's just the gtasa.exe: simply backup your current one and let the new one replace the old exe

A no-cd patch would but do you really want to risk with spyware or anything else harmful to your computer. It's illegal too.