3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Worst Group Ever?

XN22

You fail to prove your point, as both of the bands you mentioned suck.

If you keep ripping on Nirvana there's no way you're gonna be my latex salesman. sly.gif

Hehehe classic Seinfeld.

So? They have their own style. Anybody notice how all of AC/DC's songs sound similar? Anybody notice how all of Nirvana's songs sound similar? I'm a fan of Nirvana and one of the reasons I appreciate them is because they have their own style.

Well, AC/DC Does Suck Pretty Bad, Nirvava Has Some Good Songs, But Nickelbacks Songs Are EXACTLY The Same, EVERY Time. lol

Tooooooooooooooooo many to list.

But to keep it going, I have to say NICKLEBACK!!!

Oh god how they are horrible.

Oh sh*t, they are terribly horrible.

I cant stress enough how horribly terrible they are.

Did I mention that they suck? biggrin.gif

M. H. Hunter III
Steeley Dan. Pretentious limp-wristed noodling.

The Doors. Unlistenable, pompous tripe.

Godsmack. I still think their success is a practicle joke being played on us all.

Phish, Dave Matthews, The Dead, and all the other hippy music that you can only get into if you're messed up on drugs because any sober person could tell you how boring, repetetive, and irritating it sounds.

pssssh, and you'd prefer what type of music.....Classical or Cristian music.

Bashing on the doors like that...pretty soon your ass is gonna get all high and mighty thinking and start ripping on pink floyd. sneaky2.gif

HushBull <3rdEye>

Godsmack. I still think their success is a practicle joke being played on us all.

Your view on the doors shows your utter sh*tness as a person. Although your remark about godsmack seems very accurate...

Yu want the worst group? Put the 'singer' of every novelty song that has been made famous by third party mobile phone companies (eg. Jamster) that you know. For me:, Drunk Duncan, Cutie, Psycho Bear, not to mention Crazy Frog, to name a few...

Put them all together: there's your worst group. Most of them are as unbearable as Soulja Boy, especilly Crazy Frog.

Just some I can think of.

-Soulja Boy

-Slipknot

-Nickleback

Most of the new Rap.

Ok nickelback arent great and Soulija By is a disgarce. But Slipknot, what the hell are you smokin. One of the best bads out thereat the moment.

Oh and Insane Clown Posse/Pussies just f*ckin suck.

just another thug
But Slipknot, what the hell are you smokin. One of the best bads out thereat the moment.

lol.gif

lol.gif x2.

I also don't understand how people can rip on The Dead, The Doors and Phish. The Dead are a great group, I couldn't imagine going to one of their acid tests. The Doors are innovative and thought provoking, in my opinion. Also, Jim Morrison is a madman live. Phish is great too, but they are somewhat of a hippie phenomenon. I guess you would have to appreciate jam bands to appreciate Phish, and I understand that a great many people's attention spans are too short for that.

GWar, now if you excuse me I'm going to throw up.

You have to be kidding me.

Minus "We Kill Everything" and "Hell-O!", GWAR is great. Catchy riffs, intelligent and witty lyrics. The ultimate joke band with the best social commentary. They have a song for everything wrong with the world.

Plus, since Violence Has Arrived, the music has only gotten better and more technical.

One of my favorite bands.

Never heard the band but there was someone on this forum with a my chemical romance sig, including each band members face staring at the camera. Jesus H Skeletor it was awful.

Id imagine the musics not much cop either.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

^ That was WhittyC, I think he goes by a new name now. Haven't seen him in a bit.

As for the music, of course you're going to think it sucks if it's not your cup of tea. I personally love the music, but that's me.

tommy vs. claude
Steeley Dan. Pretentious limp-wristed noodling.

Words cannot describe my hatred of you.

But Slipknot, what the hell are you smokin. One of the best bads out thereat the moment.

lol.gif

lol.gif x2.

I also don't understand how people can rip on The Dead, The Doors and Phish. The Dead are a great group, I couldn't imagine going to one of their acid tests. The Doors are innovative and thought provoking, in my opinion. Also, Jim Morrison is a madman live. Phish is great too, but they are somewhat of a hippie phenomenon. I guess you would have to appreciate jam bands to appreciate Phish, and I understand that a great many people's attention spans are too short for that.

I saw the dead a few years ago, and honestly, it was one of the most uninspired, bland, piles of sh*t concert I've ever seen.

Probably ICP. Worst lyrics, worst fans.

I saw the dead a few years ago

There are members who are still living? Or was it a tribute band?

HushBull <3rdEye>

lol.gif

lol.gif x2.

I saw the dead a few years ago, and honestly, it was one of the most uninspired, bland, piles of sh*t concert I've ever seen.

Speaking of dead, I wish Billy Corgan was.

Blind Joe Death

Soulja Boy has a new single out and it is even worse than Crack That, imo. Not sure how he created a worser song than his first since it was unbearable, but he did.

just another thug

lol.gif

lol.gif x2.

Well that's because you saw them a few years ago. You can't honestly compare that to their San Fransisco hay-day.