My white guy mod

simkas

I got tired of waiting for someone to make a proper white guy mod for SA, so I decided to make my own.

NOW RELEASED!

Overall picture:

user posted image

Haircuts included:

user posted image

user posted image

(+the "Cesar" haircut and the beard/goatee/moustash/etc variations)

Clothes that are reskinned/new:

user posted image

(only the jeans are new there)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

http://comics.mikeh269.com/greenshirt.jpg

http://comics.mikeh269.com/greyjacket.jpg

http://comics.mikeh269.com/whiteshirt.jpg

The new hands model:

user posted image

Stuff not shown in the pictures:

-ALL of the outfits have the hands/neck parts made white to fit the face

-The jeans + jean shorts have new textures (you can see the blue jeans in the pictures)

-All (at least I think all) pants made to look less "gangsta" (not pulled down)

-All the modified haircuts have corresponding cutscene versions (the mouth/eyebrows don't move though)

Also, I would HIGHLY suggest you not to get too muscly or fat when using this mod, because all the models that were modified don't have different clumps for the fat/muscly states, so it might look wierd.

Download link:

http://files.filefront.com/whiteguymodrar/...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy! And feel free to post any pictures of cool looking outfits you got using this mod. Also, if you spot any bugs or if you see that I didn't make the hands and neck part white of some outfits, please tell me (pm me or say it in this thread)

Edited by simkas

This f*cking rullez! I was waiting for gangster-looking mod for sooo long! That is beautiful! One of the most professional head models! I wish you made a gangster had (like from 30'ies). And if you made ped model too... (just suit and hat)

This f*cking rullez! I was waiting for gangster-looking mod for sooo long! That is beautiful! One of the most professional head models! I wish you made a gangster had (like from 30'ies). And if you made ped model too... (just suit and hat)

There already is a "gangster hat" in SA. Actually, there are several hats like that (for example the trilby) in Didier Sachs.

He looks coolest in the first pic. nice job! icon14.gif

When can we expect a release?

When it's done...

Anyways, I made the bald head:

user posted image

One thing...WOW!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

When it's done...

REFORMULATE!

When are you ready for release a BETA?

Will ALL clothes be replaced? ph34r.gif

All clothes will not be replaced. I'm only gonna make some clothe replacements of clothes that I would like this guy to wear. But all haircuts will be new.

I got tired of waiting for someone to make a proper white guy mod for SA, so I decided to make my own. It's still a really early WIP, there's still a bunch of stuff to do.

Pictures:

user posted image

Haircuts done so far:

user posted image

Clothes I already reskinned:

user posted image

(only the jeans are new there)

user posted image

user posted image

I also changed all the models of all pants to make the way he's wearing them less "gangsta" (so they're not all pulled down).

As I said, there's still a bunch of stuff to do. Also, I'll be changing most of the models of the clothes to look the same even when you got your muscle or fat on high, because I think those both bodys look stupid.

Also, sorry if the thread icon I chose isn't SA, all the post icons are appearing as red x's for me.

nice,keep up the good work!

He looks like a mafia mob. Well done. biggrin.gif

Well, his head is taken from one of Sal's mobs that you see in the cutscenes...

Made the... uh... the haircut you have at the start (forgot the name) AND made the haircuts I've done so far work in cutscenes. Sadly, the mouth or the eyebrows don't move. It requires some really complex rigging to make that work and it's far out of my abilities.

Cutscene picture:

user posted image

sh*t, double post.

HippieCommunist
Made some new clothes (also made the jeans less wrinkly):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

here, he kinna reminds me of phil leotardo from the sopranos...

release it!!

Very nice! Probably one of the best that I've seen so far, I'm looking forward to seeing it released once it's ready.

nice mod icon14.gificon14.gif

i have a "white mod" currently installed now and all it did was make CJ white and it kept all the hair cuts and facial features the same. but your mod looks awesome, cant wait for the release smile.gif

That guys looks very Mafia style,I like it smile.gif.But to tell you the truth,I was expecting a younger dude,but,I never imagined a middleaged man can look this cool!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

is there by any chance a Claude (GTA3 guy) mod that lets you customize Claude just like you can customize CJ (weight,muscles,clothes,tattoos,hair)

Made some new clothes (also made the jeans less wrinkly):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Nice i see you are using MP2 textures(jeans and jacket)

Good job